What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Young Rio - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Rio

Banned
Unban Appeal for Young Rio 

In-game Name: Young Rio

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198431619861

Ban ID: #4364

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I lost all hope when our allied gang failed to spot me in time after I was shot dead, for them to take me to hospital, which lead me to F8 quit in an attempt to preserve my items because of the extended time given.

Why should we unban you ?: To be completely truthful, I won't deny what I did, nonetheless I regret the actions I've taken. In the heat of the moment I let my selfishness take over and took narrow minded decisions just to save a few weapons and items which all and all equate to nothing now, all because I didn't think ahead of the consequences. I have acknowledged how the actions I've taken ruin the whole point of RP, and also cross the community guidelines which I've broken. After having reread the rules, I've gained an insight on how to approach this situation next time round. And I'm hoping if you could give me another chance, for me to deal with problems they way the should be dealt with.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lets start with the basics with you as well, quote me the rule you broke and explain why do we have such a rule in place in your own words.

PS:

Hope you realise if this appeal is sucessfull that your character will recieve an inventory wipe and you will lose the items you tried to save by exploiting.

Lets start with the basics with you as well, quote me the rule you broke and explain why do we have such a rule in place in your own words.

PS:

Hope you realise if this appeal is sucessfull that your character will recieve an inventory wipe and you will lose the items you tried to save by exploiting.
"(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)."

The reason you have placed such rule in place is so that characters would live a better quality life with rationale and risk assessment in the stuff they do. I understand that without this rule, many would go out their way to head into battle or do crimes without having to worry about getting arrested or losing their arsenal and items. I fully understand how this gives me an unfair advantage and defeats the purpose of RP. It also ruins the fun for the others, whether it's another police officer or an opposition. 

So you understand the meaning of the rule. However you said "now i have read the rules i know what to do". Why would you play on a server without first reading and understanding the rules?

Do we have to babysit you and tell you everything you can and cannot do on the server?

So you understand the meaning of the rule. However you said "now i have read the rules i know what to do". Why would you play on a server without first reading and understanding the rules?

Do we have to babysit you and tell you everything you can and cannot do on the server?
If you look back to my first appeal attachment, you can see that I have said 're-read'. I did read it the first time, however I'm not going to lie to you and say I've incorporated this into RP, which is the whole reason I've come here after reflecting the idiotic decisions I had made. Like I said earlier, I have taken another look through the community guidelines, especially the one I've broken and how it affects others. I'd kindly ask you to please give me another chance. 

Ok, we will give you the chance to come back and play. Your inventory has been wiped, so as if you had actually dies that day.  I would like not to see you here again as you may have a much longer stay off the island.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back