What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 445 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whacky Willows

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Willows

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 445

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1920

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 and Potentially G7.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on a routine police patrol when I responded to a shop alarm and found Gustavo black inside that was speaking to I believe to be his friend in the shop with him explaining how the shop robberies work, and I was attempting to speak to him and negotiate with Gustavo but then as I was waiting for backup regarding the guys behind me Gustavo came out the shop and instantly stabbed with without any adequate roleplay provided.

This is not the first time dealing with Gustavo in-game and getting poor roleplay from him and I feel like that when I was speaking to him on TeamSpeak he did not care about what he had done hence why I would like a staff's point of view on whether this was good enough roleplay to warrant getting stabbed.

recently this is the standard of roleplay that I myself as a police officer have to deal with on a daily basis unfortunately and a load of people has been getting away with this type of poor roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/exh77t
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Player: Gustavo Black (ID: 27912)
Action Taken
Under the rules:

(G1.2) 2 Days Ban
(G7.2) :
I will leave this with warning here,next time that happens again you will get ban for it.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back