What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Candice ID: 824 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Laker

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alex Laker

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Candice ID: 824

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5, G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The person was told that we would point our guns at her head at all times even when she was sitting in the passenger seat. She knows that I cant physically hold a gun to her head in GTARP therefore when I sit behind her she decided to get out and run, hence displaying G1.5 and G2.4. I tried to talk about it via dms however she believed the whole scenario was poor and I quote, "whilst we are both in the car, you can't physically shoot me". I believe both G1.5 and G2.4 were broken.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all i would like to start by saying i thought you wanted to resolve the incident and take it no further, We spoke about the situation in direct messages where i attempted to resolve it even though it was late and i was tired, i stated what i thought you could of done better. Bare in mind this incident took place at 4am and if you felt like it hadn't been resolved you could of let me know the next day once i had woken up that you wanted to talk further, i told you at the time i was about to go to sleep as it was late to which you didn't acknowledge. The RP was poor, and at no point did you actually threaten to shoot me, yes i admit me getting out of the car and running away wasn't the best move but i feel like no valid attempt to resolve the situation has been made, If you would like to sit and talk about it in TS i am more than happy to do so.

You never stated what could have been better, you don't get to decide what poor rp is during the situation, you're suppose to stay in character at all time no matter what. You stating, "whilst we are both in the car, you can't physically shoot me" just tells me you know full well I cannot hold a gun to your face while jumping into the car myself. You literally understand how the game mechanic works and you took advantage of it. I tried to reason with you but you clearly couldn't admit you was wrong to run out like that however now that I've reported it, you decide to finally admit you shouldn't of ran. I already told you what I think so I don't feel the need to talk it in TS.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

You never stated what could have been better, you don't get to decide what poor rp is during the situation, you're suppose to stay in character at all time no matter what. You stating, "whilst we are both in the car, you can't physically shoot me" just tells me you know full well I cannot hold a gun to your face while jumping into the car myself. You literally understand how the game mechanic works and you took advantage of it. I tried to reason with you but you clearly couldn't admit you was wrong to run out like that however now that I've reported it, you decide to finally admit you shouldn't of ran. I already told you what I think so I don't feel the need to talk it in TS.
I did remain in character. This was said in PM's. You didnt ziptie me, you didnt lock the car, it was fair RP to try and run away. Fight or flight response and I chose flight.

dms.png

Okay then

i'm gonna make it short here

Candice : 2 mistake here you did

First and most important one : NOT Value of Life by running from 2 people having guns aimed at you like (you dont give a shit) if you die or live and thats go under the rule (G2.4)
Second: The Powergaming part that show you know and aware when he told you that his friend had a gun behind you in the car, (and he was have a gun already not faking that he have a gun) so that's a part of the RP jumping from the car when this got said,was bad idea and abuse the game mechanic

Action will taken against you
Candice Crystal-Long (ID: 23229)

Under the Rule :

(G2.4) 24h Ban

(G1.5) A warning this time for this

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back