What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jaffa - ID 46/44 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Smith

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jaffa - ID 46/44

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 945

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/KOS

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As seen in the video we roll up to the shiver of shark pool and jonnie (passenger in the boat) starts been vocal to people around, during this Jonnie recognizes Jaffas voice and asks him if it's him and they have a few heated words to each other and others are commenting around the pool in there boats. In the video you can hear Jaffa say "Fuck the vagos" multiple times and also other comments towards vagos when jonnie was speaking to other people. As seen in the video I had no interaction with Jaffa and before I could speak he'd put a blue bandana on and put a bullet in my head.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boh9dQAAW0k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

This is getting beyond a joke tbh. You clearly knew it was me and for how long as the war been shooting on sight or whatever. I gave you more than enough chance to stop and you clearly knew who I was. Did you really expect me to just sit there and let a gang I was at war with talk shit. You havent once tried to come speak to me in liason. Also to add to this where is the rest of the situation were you and your mate are sat in the water talking shit while down. How can it be RDM as you clearly knew who I was and I made sure to put my mask on before I did anything. You are saying you had no interaction but your mate is sat talking shit right next to you. Im not going to risk shooting one and letting the other one shoot me. I honestly feel like this is getting more and more like "lets get Jaffa banned" instead of lets talk it out or do something in RP. We have been at war for months if you dont expect me to do something when you clearly know who I am then thats on you. Im so confused why this report has even gone up. I would like to request you put up the rest of your bleed out timer when you are talking shit with your friend.

This Aztecas and Vagos war has been going on since the gang update was first put out. They should know by now things like this will happen. I feel this report has been put up because they lost a gun and wanted a way to get back at me. I dont really see anything wrong. If i dont pull my gun first then they pull theirs and shoot me. I made sure to catch them off guard and strike first before they did something to me

This is getting beyond a joke tbh. You clearly knew it was me and for how long as the war been shooting on sight or whatever. I gave you more than enough chance to stop and you clearly knew who I was. Did you really expect me to just sit there and let a gang I was at war with talk shit. You havent once tried to come speak to me in liason. Also to add to this where is the rest of the situation were you and your mate are sat in the water talking shit while down. How can it be RDM as you clearly knew who I was and I made sure to put my mask on before I did anything. You are saying you had no interaction but your mate is sat talking shit right next to you. Im not going to risk shooting one and letting the other one shoot me. I honestly feel like this is getting more and more like "lets get Jaffa banned" instead of lets talk it out or do something in RP. We have been at war for months if you dont expect me to do something when you clearly know who I am then thats on you. Im so confused why this report has even gone up. I would like to request you put up the rest of your bleed out timer when you are talking shit with your friend.
This report has gone up because I felt the whole situation was a joke.. Jonnie and me arrived on the boat and one of the first words you say is "fuck the vagos" we never gave the impression we was going to pull guns. Why would 2 people realistically pull guns and start shooting infront of 20+ people, so many witnesses. I sat in the water for 15 minutes before I said something asking why I was dead and how i'd got in this situation and someone replied with "how are you talking in the water" and then I respawned and started a new life. I don't have the next 20 minutes after but I tried talking to resolve and got shouted at so thought i'd bring on here instead.

With the war between the gangs I thought KOS was agreed on turf and no where else so I never had any intention of shooting any guns, I went to the shark pool to catch sharks.

This report has gone up because I felt the whole situation was a joke.. Jonnie and me arrived on the boat and one of the first words you say is "fuck the vagos" we never gave the impression we was going to pull guns. Why would 2 people realistically pull guns and start shooting infront of 20+ people, so many witnesses. I sat in the water for 15 minutes before I said something asking why I was dead and how i'd got in this situation and someone replied with "how are you talking in the water" and then I respawned and started a new life. I don't have the next 20 minutes after but I tried talking to resolve and got shouted at so thought i'd bring on here instead.
So you tried resolving it by talking shit to me in the water? All you had to do was ooc and ask me to come ts instead of breaking RP. Many people there dont like your gang in character. I shot because its out in the middle of nowhere and not a built up area like legion. What if i dont shoot first in that situation and you get the drop on me 1v2 im going to go down. I thought fast and shot first. 

Hidden By staff
Thank you. Ive built a character up to be a complete cunt and not take shit from anyone. If you talk shit to Jaffa expect to get shot. Its literally what my character is. Im not going to get disrespected around a load of people and just sit and take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive only just noticed KOS is on this. How is this KOS. I made sure you knew exactly who i was before i even decided to put my mask on and shoot. I could have just shot you the second you turned up

Fair enough my friend ran his mouth to you and you dealt with him, but from my POV what did I do wrong? What was wrong with saying something like "now have you got something to add or anything to say and you'll end up like your friend there" I've never met jaffa personally in the server not face to face anyway. There was no RP directed towards me or anything during the incident it was between yourself and jonnie, if you'd of threatened us with the gun before hand I may of told him to be quiet but wasn't given the chance.

I put KOS in the title but can be taken out if not applicable my bad.

Fair enough my friend ran his mouth to you and you dealt with him, but from my POV what did I do wrong? What was wrong with saying something like "now have you got something to add or anything to say and you'll end up like your friend there" I've never met jaffa personally in the server not face to face anyway. There was no RP directed towards me or anything during the incident it was between yourself and jonnie, if you'd of threatened us with the gun before hand I may of told him to be quiet but wasn't given the chance.

The only reason you were shot was because you were with the guy mouthing off. I only shot you because you were with him. If i shoot a Vagos member i would expect you to shoot back at me hence why i got you both at the same time. Thats literally it

Let's leave it at that then atleast if nothing comes from the report I will know in future what standards of RP to expect and what to do if I ever bump into jaffa again.

Let's leave it at that then atleast if nothing comes from the report I will know in future what standards of RP to expect and what to do if I ever bump into jaffa again.
Are you saying you want to just leave this conversation at that or you want the report to be taken down?

Last reply before i leave it for staff. Aztecas and Vagos have been in an active war since the gang update. Things like this happen all the time and nothing is said until the report recently. No liason was made. Jack admits in one of his replies that his mate should have been shot due to his actions so my question would be why would i kill a gang member and let the other one live just to shoot me? Im just really confused now why this report was made. I interacted with a guy stood next to him in the same gang clothing just for him and made them very aware I was Jaffa Benitez before i did anything. I feel this report is clutching at straws and just a way to get back to me because they lost a gun. I hope admins see it this way.

Vagos clearly knew who I was and I made sure that they knew who I was before I did anything. I want a longer version of the clip where the guy is down afterwards talking shit to me and not acting like he is injured at all. I made sure to act first so I wasnt killed. I also am in a difficult situation as there is not much I can do in this situation if this was in the city I would have held him up and actually done some kind of situation with him but in the water there isnt really a way to do that

Instead of just shooting why not try speak to me and get me to shut him up before you do something, maybe the report isn't necessary but was pulling a gun and shooting at sea in front of 20+ people? Really without no warning or rp towards myself? 

The report has already been said to be unnecessary and he has said his mate should have been shot so I dont see why this report was ever made never mind still up 

I never said it was unnecessary and i never agreed he should of been shot? Let the admins do there job and stop bumping unnecessarily. 

On a side note is been a cunt in game just an excuse so when you RDM you have excuse for it??

Instead of just shooting why not try speak to me and get me to shut him up before you do something, maybe the report isn't necessary but was pulling a gun and shooting at sea in front of 20+ people? Really without no warning or rp towards myself? 
The words in bold are you admitting that your friend should have been shot and that you think the report isnt necessary. Never once said that me being a cunt in game means i can RDM. This is me saying my side not bumping it. It sounds to me like you would have been fine if i had shot your mate and just left you?? Like why would I shoot one gang member and let the other one shoot me? Makes no sense at all in RP

"Fair enough my friend ran his mouth to you and you dealt with him" 

Again don't necessarily think you should of shot anyone tbh we have rules in place between the gangs were shooting is fine (like turfs) . The statement above states jonnie ran his mouth and you dealt with him doesn't say anywhere I agree you should of shot him. 

If you'd of possible told me to fuck off or I'd get same treatment as loud mouth next to me or given me a chance to calm him down the situation didn't even last 3 minutes so to say you give plenty time is rubbish. 

I'd also appreciate if you stopped trying to mince my words in the replies. 

“Never once said that me being a cunt in game means i can RDM. “

I was just asking a question. 

Can I get confirmation whether there was an active gang war with prescribed conditions such as KOS in certain areas in colours etc agreed upon by gang heads 

Replying to this on behalf of Jaffa as he is currently forum banned.

As far as I am aware yes the only safe zones were Hospital, Legion, Mine and Smelter. Everywhere else was fair game and as long as colours were presented anything was fine.

I’m asking for definites here. Was there an agreed upon gang war with conditions set out that were agreed upon by the gang leaders. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back