What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Rob22 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob22

Unban Appeal for Rob22 

In-game Name: Rob Wootton

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198829398962

Ban ID: rpuk#4421

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for reason C2.2 which is about exploiting a bug. I have been sat here for a while now trying to think of anything that I have done which may have triggered or alerted this to my account and the only real reason I can think of is at Paleto bay parking before the storm I put my car into parking but it bugged out and stayed visible and usable, but I was also able to receive one from the parking area, so there was 2 of the same car in the area for literally about 2 minutes. This also happened to one of my friends at the same time but he has not received a punishment for it. All i can say is that it was not intentional and i have not tried to replicate this bug and if someone could give me information on the bug I have apparently been exploiting then I would love to hear because I am totally shocked at the moment.

Why should we unban you ?: I really hope that you will unban me because this bug was not intentionally carried out. I have put so many hours into this server within the past couple of weeks grinding money and different jobs. I am a legit player and never abuse any bugs if I were to find them or be told about them. I have grinded so many hours and now it feels a complete waste as I really don't understand why I have been banned because as far as I know I have done everything legit and how I have been taught and told by other players. In the future if I get unbanned I will be sure to report the bugs straight away to an admin instead of risking my account again. I just hope that you understand where I am coming from as I have so so much fun on this server and I have never meant to exploit any bugs or exploits that I may have. Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rob22Is there someone else in your house who also plays on this server?

@mryan19Yes, I have a brother that also plays, and was banned for the same reason, with the same ban ID. His name on here is MattW02 and hes also opened an appeal.

Hi, I believe that I have been banned because my brother (MattW02) has been banned (we are in the same household). Is there any way that I could be unbanned whilst staff deal with his appeal, as I haven't done anything in order to be banned myself and I think that this is a mistake and I really want to get back to playing! If there is a reason for my ban then I would like to resolve it but its the same ban ID so I'm assuming that it is linked to my brothers ban. I'd be happy to discuss this on discord or teamspeak with a member of staff if necessary.

Thanks for your time, Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost, don't bump your appeal. 

I'm being very lenient here, I should lock your appeal for 3 days because of it but I won't. 

Don't do it again. 

Now, moving on. 

I'm going to need you and your brother to join our teamspeak server at ts.roleplay.co.uk and then join our 'Join For Support' room where you'll need to confirm with a staff member that your story is correct. 

When you've done this, please link this unban appeal to said staff member to confirm with us here that you've done it. 

Thankyou. 

Okie dokie, we have gone ahead and stopped the ban from affecting your account. You will now be able to log on to the server again and continue as you were. Welcome back!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back