What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 176 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Anonymous Monkey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 176

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: RDM + FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This all happened after the 4PM Restart. I was driving up to paleto as my car was totalled. I repaired it and forgot my mechanic abilities can reuse them. I was going to go to the shop to get another one. I realised I still had it and turned around to go and sell the 50 sharks I had in the boot. As I was going down 2 lads pulled out and told me to get out of my car. I reversed a little bit and they shot me. No RP at all! This seems quite odd seeing as they had no reason to shoot me at that point. They just killed + robbed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

GDPR REMOVED
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the one that shot you in this clip. In my opinion if you hadn't attempted to reverse you wouldn't have been shot and there would have been an RP scenario where you may have lived if you had complied, but the fact you decided to reverse seems like you didn't intend to RP your way through the situation at all and I feel you have only made this report due to me taking your sharks. I can imagine if you hadn't had any sharks and nothing else of value on you there wouldn't be a report up right now. I can't provide a clip from my POV as shadow play was recording my other screen but it's clear to see that you wouldn't have reversed if I didn't smash the window and point a gun at you.

You mention there was "No RP at all" but the fact is that you didn't intend to RP at all from your clip, I was talking and trying to RP and as soon as a gun is pulled you make every attempt to get away, personally I feel like you failed to value your life but as it happened all so fast I can imagine it was just a quick reaction from yourself.

I would have still made the report, whether I had sharks or not. To me, you just pulled up and shot me, you didn't give me enough time to comply with your demands. Remember we are all human and it takes a second to register what people say. I had pressed S right as you started saying it before you had mentioned any getting out. I was not told that I would be shot until you actually DID shoot and therefore even if I was attempting to get away this was very little roleplay. 

I was not told that I would be shot until you actually DID shoot and therefore even if I was attempting to get away this was very little roleplay. 
The fact you didn't understand what would happen to you with a gun pointed at you and not complying is very questionable. Also like I said before there may have been more roleplay had you wanted to interreact a bit more and not try flee the scene.

The fact you didn't understand what would happen to you with a gun pointed at you and not complying is very questionable. Also like I said before there may have been more roleplay had you wanted to interreact a bit more and not try flee the scene.
If you watch the clip slowly, I began reversing before you told me to get out of the vehicle. Either way, I had no time at all to comply before I was shot.

If you watch the clip slowly, I began reversing before you told me to get out of the vehicle. Either way, I had no time at all to comply before I was shot.
I have watched it back many times and noticed that you start to reverse as soon as I break the glass, then less than half a second later I start talking saying to get out the car. From this post forward I'm going to let staff handle it as I feel like we're getting nowhere.

Ok, let's finish this here

From my point of view and after i saw the video like 10 times YES he moved the car at the first second the window got broken.
thats mean he acted before you say anything (the person who shot him).

You just was fast on shooting him,and that's also bad you didn't give him the time to do anything maybe you can wait for a sec and see what he can do since you still have the upper hand with the gun still,or your repeat your warning agin at least.

For me that go under the
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

Action Taken
Ryan Carling (ID: 21529)

Under the Rule : (G1.2) 24h Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back