What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 511 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTheGinger

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jimmy Solo

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 511

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just parked my car at Majestics. I had been hanging around the club, and was about to park my car to review footage regarding a previous rulebreak with another player when I heard stabbing/being hit with a weapon. I quickly tab back into the game and see id 511 beating me with knuckle-dusters. He then drives me around for a long ass time before dumping me into the ocean. The player said no words until after I was put into the car. I have never seen or interacted with this player prior, but they claim that I have "stabbed" them on multiple occasions, possible a breach of NLR, but I have never met this player as far as I am aware.

While driving, this person fails RP telling me I "take the game seriously" and uses words like combat log etc. The footage is a little difficult to follow, but I've timestamped it for you:

2:20 start of initial rulebreak
4:12 Powergaming? He claims he beat me to death and I can't 'shout'.

Right after he claims about me doing it to him 4 times, he also thinks my name is Glen.. Little does he know that we already got Glen deported once. He again refrences these incidents @5:20. No evidence of NLR but.. Makes no sense.

Mentions again at 5:50 that I'm "dead" once again failing RP and forcing a situation onto me.

5:55-6:02 he starts talking about "taking the game serious"
6:10 tells me I'm using EE broadband.. Clearly hasn't been on the server for long.
08:20 uses the term 'logging off'.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/jmREkAHmShY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Incident took place just after midnight.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@beckswould you like to contribute to this report made against you?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@beckswould you like to contribute to this report made against you?
Yes I would actually.. thank you.

I love the fact that there is zero context to this clip yet I’m in the wrong.. this person has kidnapped me at least 3 times and killed me. He has also cut out his own audio which is unfair? He was supposed to be dead yet shouted at his gang as we drove passed.

yes I made the comment “EE Broadband” which is out of rp and a slip of words on my behalf.  He also used the term “logg off” or “disconnect” which led to me saying logging off.

this report is a joke and is really unfair.

just because I got payback you cannot handle it.

thank you for letting me get a word in and try protect my account and innocence.

Luke. 

In addition - this guy is full on lying saying he has never interacted with me before, this was all payback.

just abit more info.. after a few minutes of being left on a beach one of his friends magically found his location and must’ve notified the nhs - isn’t this against the rules also..?

Also i said your name is glen because at the time you said this was your name.. this could've been to hide your true identity.  I am 100% certain you are the guy who did it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to provide info to back up your statements, please go ahead. It didn't record voice because GeForce had the wrong audio input settings. You didn't even speak with me, so how can you be sure of my identity? If I've broken any rules, please feel free to report me.

@JimmyTheGinger Info to backup my statements.. I already have.

doesn't matter of the excuse on why you didn't record voice, I heard everything you said. I have met you before (a few times).

I don't want to report you, I don't need to go as low as you, this is petty.

@becks Honestly, I don't want to interact with you in-game ever again.. You're the only person I've reported in 4 months of playing. What does that tell you?

@JimmyTheGinger good for you mate, I'm glad that experience has done that to you.  Just shows your maturity.. and also tells me that you cannot take being beaten.

We believe this is the same player. After he shoots someone, while bleeding out, he says "O, this is the guy who's reported me". I didn't bother to clip it as we were expecting a shootout at any moment.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's also highly likely he combat logged while we were busy defending our club vs waves of RDMing trolls and Aztecas. We brought him inside so he could bleed out and exhibit his amazing RP skills.

2 hours ago, JimmyTheGinger said:

We believe this is the same player. After he shoots someone, while bleeding out, he says "O, this is the guy who's reported me". I didn't bother to clip it as we were expecting a shootout at any moment.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
hahahaha yet again cannot handle it.

you guys honestly need to get a grip.  You threatened me multiple times?

Also i went to sleep it was atleast 1am.. i logged back on today in the same area and was saved by another syndicate member, nice try though brother

Edit : i wanted my car back.. its a simple thing yet you continued to be mouthy and show off as you always do. If you're going to throw threats about expect something back, simple.

im going to reply to this as im involved in these situations. You have been a troll around the club in the past many times. We have asked you to leave every time. in simple terms we say if you dont leave there will be consequences. When we kill you, you continue to speak therefore fail RP and not taking it seriously not acting dead at all. We have dumped you several times therefore you should not remember our previous encounters but you continue to come back. If you keep getting killed why do you continue to come back you are just trying to troll. In this video from the situation yesterday you can hear people obviously dont want you around the club you just waste everyones time. You shoot alex with no words said (RDM), you shouldnt remember our past encounters, you dont act dead when shot. your saying you need to sleep after youve been shot because its too late (you just didnt want to loose your gun) and you say 'this is the guy that reported me' (Fail RP) - you cant say these sort of things. https://medal.tv/clips/56618129/d1337eT2HEyf

im going to reply to this as im involved in these situations. You have been a troll around the club in the past many times. We have asked you to leave every time. in simple terms we say if you dont leave there will be consequences. When we kill you, you continue to speak therefore fail RP and not taking it seriously not acting dead at all. We have dumped you several times therefore you should not remember our previous encounters but you continue to come back. If you keep getting killed why do you continue to come back you are just trying to troll. In this video from the situation yesterday you can hear people obviously dont want you around the club you just waste everyones time. You shoot alex with no words said (RDM), you shouldnt remember our past encounters, you dont act dead when shot. your saying you need to sleep after youve been shot because its too late (you just didnt want to loose your gun) and you say 'this is the guy that reported me' (Fail RP) - you cant say these sort of things. https://medal.tv/clips/56618129/d1337eT2HEyf
I said he reported me.. to the government obviously.  This is unfair.

I was planning on going off but you stole my car and all started unnecessary encounters, i shot Alex because he threatened me.. which you can clearly hear in his video.. this is not RDM 

edit : you say you've killed me and dumped me? this is correct.. but i have been told by multiple witnesses who you are, so yes i do remember.

I said he reported me.. to the government obviously.  This is unfair.
The thing is you cant say 'he reported me' its fail RP

I was planning on going off but you stole my car and all started unnecessary encounters, i shot Alex because he threatened me.. which you can clearly hear in his video.. this is not RDM 

edit : you say you've killed me and dumped me? this is correct.. but i have been told by multiple witnesses who you are, so yes i do remember.
You have been dumped multiple times due to you not being welcome at the club (a place that WE own) you get hit with the consequences when you don't listen and don't leave when your asked to. Why do you keep coming back to a place that you keep on getting killed at? that just doesn't make sense to me. You know you aren't welcome at the club so why do you keep coming back. It's simply your just trying to troll. in your ealier replies your saying 'we cant handle it' not its just we get so many trolls that come to the club everyday including you that when asked to leave and dont leave they have to be punished. This is the last thing im saying on this report and will just let either Jimmy or the staff take this one.

The thing is you cant say 'he reported me' its fail RP

You have been dumped multiple times due to you not being welcome at the club (a place that WE own) you get hit with the consequences when you don't listen and don't leave when your asked to. Why do you keep coming back to a place that you keep on getting killed at? that just doesn't make sense to me. You know you aren't welcome at the club so why do you keep coming back. It's simply your just trying to troll. in your ealier replies your saying 'we cant handle it' not its just we get so many trolls that come to the club everyday including you that when asked to leave and dont leave they have to be punished. This is the last thing im saying on this report and will just let either Jimmy or the staff take this one.
My Cars are parked near the club.. i came to pick my car up.. one of your men stole it? i asked for it back and was threatened.

It's funny how Jimmy has claimed he has never interacted with me.. yet @Hazajust stated that you have infact.

Because you claim that 'I' am 'Syndicate/Bahammas'. You need to read the rules, and adjust your attitude.
That’s makes no sense.. but ok.

and I have read the rules, thank you though brother.

I like the bahammas club, I also like the syndicates, they’ve all been extremely cool to me so far, it’s just every time I come there you have something to say, you legit never give me the time of the day.. it’s just straight up toxic vibes.

Again, until you decided to randomly knuckle duster me in the face I don't think I've ever dealt with you before. If you'd like to provide evidence to backup what you're saying please do. You've literally confused me for another Syndicate member. Also, admiting to combat logging and having a Syndicate member take you to hospital the next day... And then being admiant about having read the rules.. O boy, I have no idea why it's taken so long for an admin to have words with you.

Your mate Haza literally just said that you’ve interacted with me before.. mate I don’t need to lie about seeing you.. I know 100% it’s you.  Honestly get a grip.

I’ve enjoyed every second on this server and now just because you cannot handle someone getting payback on you.. you’re trying to sabotage that.  Really really unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back