What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Wong & Ferkis - Estate & Lettings

YuWong

wERKIS.png

With the Announcement of Key Sharing, it has opened the Housing Market once again- now couples and friends can live together.​

​

It's a proud honour to announce the Latest project, Wong & Ferkis - Estate & Lettings.

You may ask, what does this new announcement mean for me?​

• You can now move in with someone else, to either save money, or share space.​

• If you already own a house, that you rarely use, you can rent it out to someone else​

• If you need a house, you can rent one from someone else​

Why Wong & Ferkis?

With established connections throughout the city, who else would you want selling or managing your property?

We work with you, to ensure you get the best deal.

What we offer?

House Sales

• Advertisement of your property including personalised collateral to be posted regularly on the Auction Room and Tweedle.

• Middleman services when it comes to selling (which is also a sought after thing for any Buyer)

Fee : 10% of Sale Price.* Negotiable

Letting Management

• Advertisement of your property including personalised collateral to be posted regularly on the Auction Room and Tweedle.

• Management of your tenants, including written and signed contracts (which can be used in City Court)

• Regular check-ins with your tenants

• Management of your rent payments, & deposit

Fee : 20% of your Rental income.* Negotiable

pAFVeVI.gif

HIe1t0Q.png

1FQC3eD.png

KsNUsux.png

We've also prepared Tenancy Agreements for any involved parties for Lettings, so that if it was ever taken to Court, everything is legally covered for the Landlord and Tenant.

I know this is an old post but I would love to see something like this in the city to help with sales, I personally lost 300k to a robbery before when trying to buy a house

Why does the house in your logo look high?

Back