What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Billy Stevens ID 496 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy Stevens ID 496

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My mates were going to fish shop to sell their fish I was about 20-25 seconds behind. When I arrive halfway down the trail I start getting shot for no reason (bearing in mind i had nothing on radio or anything to indicate that anything bad was about to happen) so i start reversing to get out of the situation but i get killed. There were no words said to me or anything and then i get dumped again with no words said to me by billy. The standard of RP was terrible. I went into ts after and found out that he started shooting me because my mate pulled a gun on him because billy was trying to rob him. Therefore when i turn up to the situation i get killed and dumped. in TS he was trying to tell me that because i was in the same colours as my mate i got shot. However to my knowledge if i wasn't in the previous situation and then turn up i shouldn't be KOS and shot, this is pure RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/Iix-hO6cJks
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Sorry I phrased that last bit really wrong. Imo this is pure RDM as I was turning up to the situation blind and then get shot with nothing said to me.

We discussed this in teamspeak, and after a long discussion came to the agreement that no reports were going to be put up, as everything had been sorted. Why the sudden change?

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s incorrect @Gecko_mate. We spoke and I personally said I wouldn’t report. Although there was literally no RP from you or your mates in my incident, I didn’t capture any footage. However what happened to haza was worse and he said in the TS call that he was still going ahead with the report, to which you said ‘yeah that’s fine’. If you haven’t broke any rules and seem to know so much about them, then i’m sure you have nothing to worry about.

I did say I was still going to go ahead with the report and this was because the RP involved in this situation was shocking by you. Your in a proper turf gang and the RP displayed by you in this situation should’ve been 10x better. You hadn’t said a single word to me the whole time like come on now sort it out. The situation was shit, there was no attempt at roleplay, you were bored at 1am in the morning and you shot without saying anything not even whilst you were dumping me.

Alright, let me start of by saying that you were not just shot at without a reason during that situation. Me and my guys were at the Fishing Tackle Shop, I dipped into the trunk of one of your guys vehicles to see if there was anything in there to steal. I was caught and then held at gun point and told to put my hands up, which I fully complied with. My guys, then hearing and seeing that I am being held at gun point, shoot both of your guys down that were involved in holding me up at gun point.

Within a few seconds after that, after I'd lockpicked the pink Evo, you pulled up and were shot. During the time, I was under the impression that you were fully aware of what had just happened with your friends, due to how quickly you appeared after your two guys were shot, and the fact that you are part of the same organised gang. I do think it would have been a lot better for me to have atleast said something to you during that time now, but due to the heat of the situation and the fact that everything happened so quickly, I had to make the quick decision on whether to shoot you or not.

Here's my POV, hopefully this will provide some context:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your clip there shows your mate FailRP’ing lolll.

If someone is at gunpoint, your mate for example, you don’t just shoot the ‘hostage taker’, let’s say. You RP it out. Your mates there said absolutely nothing. They shot me without saying a word, then dumped me. If you read the rules it states that ‘If you kill someone, the rule is simple, you MUST provide HIGH QUALITY role play’

In my opinion, you and your mates their should all be punished. But i’ll leave that to the people who deal, and watch over these pieces of evidence.

There's a fine line between quality RP and realistic RP, for example, you guys held him a gunpoint for simply checking the car for 2 seconds, which could have clearly been an accident at the time, you didn't ask him why he did it, you straight pulled your strap and held him up. Following that, the other members saw it and handled the situation, as it was too dangerous to leave the people with the gun alive as they could have shot the guy held up, then in the heat of the moment another member shows up and we react in as much time as we can to avoid danger, there was no way we could have provided quality rp from 100 feet + away and without avoiding danger or risk of life for our members who was there... How can we provide quality RP and realistic RP? If this was real, and there was an active issue at the time and one of your boys rocked up while we had guns and had just shot 2/3 people, we would shoot you too without thought.

If you read this screenshot maybe this will speak for itself - 
806KN3z.png

'attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. In both mine and Billy's video no one on the radio has said anything about trouble at the fish shop therefore im rocking up to the shop thinking nothing is about to happen. I start getting shot and try to reverse to get out of the situation. This is RDM accept it

I have nothing else to add to this report. I'm going to leave this up to staff now to review and make their decision.

What I will add is that Billy has just spoken to me in TS and has accepted he is in the wrong so i would just like to let the staff deal with this one for here.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

your mates where already engaged in hostile roleplay before you arrived on scene, your sadly enough not so well timed arrival got you shot.

Now from your video i can tell that you had no knowledge of this already ongoing roleplay however your attacker does not know this.

for this reason ill deem them shooting at you as valid.

However

i strongly believe that the act of dumping  another player in the water can be seen as a form of execution.

this then requires said player to follow the next rule:

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

The roleplay provided before the dumping is not sufficient enough (non existant) in order to allow you to do so.

for this reason a ban will be placed on billy stevens (more ban info below)

Billy stevens 1Day ban under fair ban (G7.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back