What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 281/573 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 281/573

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 14

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend landed next to some fishermen and decided to rob them, after pulling our guns out and them clearly being at a disadvantage one person decided to pull a gun whilst I was behind him and manages to turn and down me due to me forgetting to put my crosshair on, regardless seems to me as failure to value his life. As for his friend it's the same situation pulls his weapon whilst being held at gunpoint and clearly being at a disadvantage. A longer video can be provided but it's clear to see that this should be enough for this case.

Also may I add that he seemed rather happy after getting shot multiple times (Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.) 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/X8bGLkv9W7w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a lot of money and sharks on me at the time that's why I was first to pull my weapon out. the amount of value in my inventory outweighed my life value, if I was in that situation in real life I would gladly risk my life over that and I think it's entirely plausible that someone would do this in a real life situation if they were desperate enough to keep their money(which I was), as for the excited part I'm very sorry I wasn't aware I was pressing my mic button until it was too late due to my heart racing, I apologise for that.

JcIsDaBest said:
I had a lot of money and sharks on me at the time that's why I was first to pull my weapon out. the amount of value in my inventory outweighed my life value, if I was in that situation in real life I would gladly risk my life over that and I think it's entirely plausible that someone would do this in a real life situation if they were desperate enough to keep their money(which I was), as for the excited part I'm very sorry I wasn't aware I was pressing my mic button until it was too late due to my heart racing, I apologise for that.
Also no one has tried to get in contact with me about this incident before this report was made.

I had a lot of money and sharks on me at the time that's why I was first to pull my weapon out. the amount of value in my inventory outweighed my life value
So what you're saying here is you did not value your life due to you having a large amount of value on your person.

Also no one has tried to get in contact with me about this incident before this report was made.
My friend was attempting to contact you in OOC telling you to come team speak but you clearly was too overwhelmed to notice the chat. Hence why I ticked "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting"

So what you're saying here is you did not value your life due to you having a large amount of value on your person.

My friend was attempting to contact you in OOC telling you to come team speak but you clearly was too overwhelmed to notice the chat. Hence why I ticked "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting"
My ooc was off 🤕

My friend was attempting to contact you in OOC telling you to come team speak but you clearly was too overwhelmed to notice the chat. Hence why I ticked "You tried to resolve the situation with the 
I was confident in my weapon skill to defend myself and my inventory, as you can see in the clip I took you completely by surprise and took you down, I do value my life that's why I'm not going to let some random guys that flew in on a helicopter take control of my life,  I don't know what you wanted maybe you wanted to kill us, you just said put your hands up. Nothing was said about what you wanted so I assumed the worst and took action to defend myself from possible death.

I was confident in my weapon skill to defend myself and my inventory, as you can see in the clip I took you completely by surprise and took you down, I do value my life that's why I'm not going to let some random guys that flew in on a helicopter take control of my life,  I don't know what you wanted maybe you wanted to kill us, you just said put your hands up. Nothing was said about what you wanted so I assumed the worst and took action to defend myself from possible death.
Sorry but that's not how RP works my friend. if you're at a clear disadvantage you must comply with our demands it's that simple. you must value your life at all times and with a gun pointed at you it seems you failed to do that.

Sorry but that's not how RP works my friend. if you're at a clear disadvantage you must comply with our demands it's that simple. you must value your life at all times and with a gun pointed at you it seems you failed to do that.
I just don't see it as a disadvantage when it's a 2v2, there's going to be a point where you have to either zip tie us or check what we dropped, if I was at that much of a disadvantage I would've died there

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

okey lets break this one down.

@xRy4nCx and his friend arrived on scene and decided to rob @JcIsDaBest and his friend.

guns where drawn by @xRy4nCxand his friend telling @JcIsDaBestand hier friend to comply and put up there hands.

then it went south because in stead of valuing his live @JcIsDaBestdecided to do a rather quick 180 turn and pulled out a gun and killed @xRy4nCx.

this in my eyes is a failure to value ones life and as stated by @JcIsDaBest he was aware of this:

"I had a lot of money and sharks on me at the time that's why I was first to pull my weapon out. the amount of value in my inventory outweighed my life value"

so tell me what are you doing with this money when your dead ..... 

take in mind eventough you respawn you should always act as if you have one life and one life only.

therefore this will be seen as a breach of: 

[SIZE=medium](G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.[/SIZE]

and a ban will be placed on you and your friend.

The behaviour shown after the shooting discusts me.

you are injured act like you are instead of screaming "lets goo" in a way that would indicate that your favorite footbal team scored.

overall:

a ban wil be placed on both 218 & 573

jesus Coombes : 1Day ban under fair ban for [SIZE=medium](G2.4)[/SIZE]

Niclas Price: 1Day ban under fair ban for [SIZE=medium](G2.4)[/SIZE]

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back