What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Matthew Labile - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckinq

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aaron Blacksimus

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Matthew Labile

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP/Bug Abuse – Using a radio while dead in the back of car

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I will give a bit of back story to why this happened from the day before (24/06/21). Myself and 2 others had pulled up on Father Augustus while he was alone at the Chapel. We asked him to put his hands up and not use the phone or radio (We have recording of this interaction) instead he radio’d in saying his location and asking for backup, because of this we shot him and took him to be dumped in the sea. Due to one of our guys not wearing a seatbelt he fell out of the car and Father Augustus was able to be rescued.
Following this the Apostles rightly wanted revenge and proceeded to kidnap and kill some of our members.
On one occasion yesterday, after we had spoken out of roleplay in teamspeak about the war, Reece Blacksimus, Jet Jones and I were driving around the city to see if we could watch any of the Apostals alone, before we could spot any of them, Jet Jones was shot at by a white car with 0 interaction from the Apostal inside (we are unsure who this was) and presumed that Father had let the Apostals know that we were now shoot on site as were the rules of the war. Reece and I drove to Jet to protect him after he radio'd in what was going on and fired shots back but eventually we had to drive away and Jet died. Due to the Apostol/s in that car that immediately opened fire on us with no roleplay involved, naturally we assumed that this was the declaration of 'shoot on site'.
The main event I will refer to is one I was involved in. I was driving past the Fishing Village in my Bentley which had been re-sprayed so that they did not recognise it. At least 4 whites instantly pulled out once they seen the Bentley and began chasing. Matthew claims that the reason they did this is because they seen the numberplate which I find hard to believe when I was passing by going at least 100 mph. Without any interaction they began shooting my tires until I lost control and they shot me in the car. After I was dead on the floor, they roleplayed dumping me in the ocean which I was ok with. After this Father Augustus had called my friend Reece Blacksimus with no caller ID, letting him know that I had been killed, Reece asked him on the phone “I guess it is war now” to which he replied, “yeah war is what you wanted”. Father Augustus had also confirmed out of Roleplay in TeamSpeak that this new beef would be interesting as we had no turf as well as not always being in gang colours. Because of this event and the phone call its pretty clear that they intended to kill us on site.
This leads to today which is what the report is about (25/06/21). We were driving around the city and seen an Apostle standing by himself on his phone. My friend drove past and shot him once in the head killing him (just like how they had shot and killed me, and Jet Jones the day before) once he was on the ground we explained why he had been shot and proceeded to put him in the car to dump him (again exactly what had happened the day before to me) he obviously didn’t like this and while he was dead in the back of the car proceeded to give live GPS updates to Father Augustus about where we were taking him. Even after I had explained this multiple times for the reasoning, he just could not accept the fact he had been killed. Because of this Father Augustus was able to drive to our exact location and kill me, they then proceeded to dump me in a grave at the church.

Any other information needed please ask below and we can provide.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncgCPep8nA    //     https://youtu.be/or-LioCTYxI  // https://youtu.be/-A65vEEXCKk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, this whole story you wrote has nothing to do with the report. You’re just blabbering on about events that have happened over the past few days and you seem like you’re a little sick of the entire situation that you started.

Going back to the report, I admit that I shouldn’t have used the radio however I was frustrated under the circumstances that I died in, heat of the moment etc that’s my bad and I’m sorry about that. Like you said, you’re the “Blacksimus” and you’re a new gang in the city. We’re not at war, you messed with the Father, so we went after your gang seeking vengeance. Even when at war, just know that if you want to do drive-bys, KOS all that stuff you have to be in gang colours or whatever colours you declare at the time. War must be agreed with an admin, so they know what’s going on.

It could’ve been any 2 people wearing normal clothing just coming up to me and unloading a mag without saying a word, that’s RDM, especially at the hospital where you need a strong RP scenario to capture someone etc. See where I’m going with this? I didn’t have an idea it was you since you weren’t wearing your clothing.

I tried resolving this with you over TS however you said no matter what I say I’m putting up a report so it just sounds to me like you’re more frustrated and looking to pick at things than to stand up and do something about it in RP yourself to stop the war from going on.  Nothing else to add.

The reason why the back story was included at the start of the report is because in the recording while dead you can clearly hear yourself saying “that was random”, “I just got randomly RDM’ed” on the phone. As you did not seem to listen when I was telling you the reason in the car, I thought it would be best to include it in the report.

I am glad you can admit you were in the wrong, but this does not really help. Saying sorry now doesn’t really do anything as you ruined the roleplay situation.

You also mentioned the kill on site, as I have already mentioned this was done because of what had happened to us. The first incident where we were shot at was when I passed in a Bentley that was sprayed black, and the second was when I had resprayed it again. Both times I was not in gang colours. I know you will say that you know my plate for the Bentley but as I also mentioned in the initial report, I don’t see how you were able to read a plate of a passing car going above 100mph and there is multiple Bentleys in the city.

Also, I understand that we were not officially at war as it wasn’t agreed with an admin, but this is exactly what the Apostles had done to us twice the day before. So, if you are claiming that it was unfair then shouldn’t these two incidents be included as separate reports in addition to this one? Plus as I included in the report Father Augustus also confirmed with Reece Blacksimus on the phone that it was war, so you are saying admins have got to oversee it but he literally made it war over a phone call.

The next part you have mentioned is completely irrelevant, from the video as you can clearly hear I explained very simply why you where in our car and asked you to stop using the phone/radio multiple times as you were dead. You decided to ignore everything I was saying and continued to give GPS updates.

Finally, you claimed to have tried to resolve this over TeamSpeak which is not true, we joined TeamSpeak and you did not once say that you were sorry or that you where in the wrong. You stuck to the idea that we had killed you with no explanation. Father Augustus also joined TeamSpeak and was not helping in resolving the situation either, claiming we were wasting his “valuable roleplaying time” even though we were in for a mistake you made. Father Augustus also threatened us saying that if we had reported you that he would “post the 12 reports he has on us”.

First of the situation at the chapel, you didn't tell me to get off radio, you said get off the phone, i made a last ditch to use my radio as a "panic" alarm, as a gang leader, it is clear that I am trying my best to keep myself alive, this was resolved in the TS call, also KOS cannot be agreed unless there is an admin to say so in a team speak call when declaring war, saying war and stuff over the phone is all fine and well but there needs to be rules with it also, the reason why our boys hunted your cars that day, is because I remembered your number plates and also done some investigating from a police friend to check certain vehicles that the blacksimmus owns (for a price) , so I told my boys to hunt these vehicles and take care of them, at the end of the day you endangered the life of their leader, and the whole 2nd time with the TS meeting, is I am growing a bit tired of every time there's a situation , its always coming to TS, it reminds me and makes me tired of the a previous time when it was more of a battle of the "report" , I never bothered reporting you for your "power gaming by forcing me not to talk when downed" or FailRP by saying "JUST SO YOU KNOW FATHER I HAVE BODYCAM ROLLING" , I grow tired of all this report report report, I would rather spend my time in RP rather than constantly having to go to TS or the forums and I said at the end of the TS as well about me having a lot of stuff I could've reported but didn't. All I remember from the situation yesterday was Matthew was in danger, and i made my way there ASAP and took care of the issue and rescued him. I am going to let the Staff take care of these because as I said I would rather spend my time in RP than TS/Forums constantly so that is all from me.

Also these 2 situations today no engagement whatsoever 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These 2 situations there wasn't even an engagement like a car chase / asking to pull over, was just pull up and shoot, gone 

Don’t think what you have said in this reply is in any way relevant to this report as the main point of this is to get Matthew punished for the Fail RP/Bug Abuse. However, I will respond to this.

Firstly, the chapel situation, I told you to “put your hands up and get off the phone”, I am pretty sure when you use the radio you are putting you hands down so this already disobeyed my command. Also this is no value of life as if three guys pulled up to you with guns pointing at your head the first thing you are going to do is listen to their orders to try stay alive. You said that reaching for the radio was your “attempt” at staying alive, but this is the exact reason you were shot because you did not listen to my orders.

You then mention how they knew our vehicles which is fair enough, but this still does not hide the fact that the Apostles shot and killed us on site with no initial interaction on two occasions. The first happening outside the hospital that left Jet Jones killed and the second with myself outside the fishing village. So, although you claim that we were not at war meaning that we can’t shot on site, your boys did this twice the day before.

You then complain about us wasting your time but we had gone into TS the first day because you had shown no value of life, and went in the second day because Matthew blatantly abused while using his phone while he was dead in the back of our car. So both these situations where the Apostles fault, and could have easily been avoided.

The last part you mention which I find hard to understand is how you “rescued” him. On the radio from our clips you can hear him say that he had been RDM’ed multiple times, while giving you live GPS updates to our location. I would have thought that after hearing that you would have been able to understand that he was in fact already dead and not just “in danger”. 

That clip you have included at the end is completely irrelevant to the report as this happened after the event I am reporting. I had no idea he did this or was planning to do this until he was banned, and his actions don’t reflect the others in our gang as we have roleplayed every situation, we have been in.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Right. Let's get right into this. It's a lot of back tracking and a lot of rather irrelevant stuff, and I will not be going into this today, however I will be going into what's being shown in the videos provided. Let's get this out of the way and start:

@duckinqWhen you and your friends pulled up to the hospital, you could've provided some RP for Matthew, as it would've helped out with the situation as clearly Matthew had no idea what was going on and in his eyes, he got RDM'ed by some random people.
Furthermore, your friend who was in the car (ID 17 at the time of the report) also mentioned RDM in a roleplay situation which is not alright, even if the opposing people are breaking rules themselves.

Because of this: ID 17 will be receiving a warning for (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

Now that that is over, let us get into Matthew:

Matthew is clearly injured, he is in a downed state and is unable to move. He should not be able to speak on his radio, or any external communications what so ever.
Due to this, Matthew (ID 53 at the time) will be receiving a 1 day ban for (G4.4) - While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone.

I'd like to make it clear that, even if you feel rules have been broken towards yourself, you should not break the rules yourself, it will not help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back