What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Locked in a locals car you lockpicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
As seen in the video i went an lockpicked a local car to then go to the beach to try and get the medic away from the two bodies that we dumped far out in the ocean. I then tried to get out the car but i couldn't as i was locked in the car which i dont know how its possible as its a local car which i lockpicked therefore it ruined the RP. I was going to get my mate in the RS6 to try and carry me through the smashed window but it wouldnt let me unlock the car (i own the rs6). therefore i couldnt get away and the police officers got me and i lost all my stuff. If this wasnt a bug i wouldnt of lost anything as i wouldve got away from the situation. https://medal.tv/clips/56436078/d1337G0vMNrL

As seen in the video i went an lockpicked a local car to then go to the beach to try and get the medic away from the two bodies that we dumped far out in the ocean. I then tried to get out the car but i couldn't as i was locked in the car which i dont know how its possible as its a local car which i lockpicked therefore it ruined the RP. I was going to get my mate in the RS6 to try and carry me through the smashed window but it wouldnt let me unlock the car (i own the rs6). therefore i couldnt get away and the police officers got me and i lost all my stuff. If this wasnt a bug i wouldnt of lost anything as i wouldve got away from the situation. https://medal.tv/clips/56436078/d1337G0vMNrL
Do you know if anyone else has experienced this issue? Seems oddly specific

Has happened to me and a few friends previously. After the car is lockpicked and we get in it, it locks and we can't get out. Have to be carried out through an open driver/passenger window.

Assigned Ref#82​

​

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back