What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

NHS Paramedics

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I've been involved with a few interactions with the NHS lately, regarding Wayne's accident and leg/back injury. And I must say the paramedics that I have dealt with, namely Blake and Ben, have been great, returning after my break I have noticed a lot more NHS around and its quite pleasing to see that they take a lot of care in what they do

I feel like some recognition is the least I could do, so thanks for the time guys!

Hey. I'm not one of the chaps involved, but as an NHS member, thanks for the kind words!

There's been a lot of recruitment lately and consistently more people on patrol simulatenously. I think there's a lot to look forward to in this space!

See you around the city. 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I'm not one of the chaps involved, but as an NHS member, thanks for the kind words!

There's been a lot of recruitment lately and consistently more people on patrol simulatenously. I think there's a lot to look forward to in this space!

See you around the city. 🙂
Yes I've noticed there's been a big increase and I'm really enjoying it

Hope to see you in the city sometime 🙂

I've been involved with a few interactions with the NHS lately, regarding Wayne's accident and leg/back injury. And I must say the paramedics that I have dealt with, namely Blake and Ben, have been great, returning after my break I have noticed a lot more NHS around and its quite pleasing to see that they take a lot of care in what they do

I feel like some recognition is the least I could do, so thanks for the time guys!
I hope your character makes a full recovery after that operation and thank you for the kind words.

Back