What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Rob Robbington and Josh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Rob Robbington and Josh

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1747

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.7) Common Sense, (G7.1) Hostages, (G7.3) Executions

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was outside thee police station and helping someone that was down. There was some people around and a medic arrived. When the medic arrived i went to help another person that was downed. Rob Robbington and his friend Josh. They then decided to pull guns out and kidnapp me. I complied 100% i was zip tied put in a vehicle and we drove off. I was taken to a beach not far out of town and told to drop all my stuff. I once again complied and dropped my stuff, afterwards Rob and Josh discussed on what to do. I came with some comments here and there. In the end it resulted in a bullet to the head.

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. - There was no aim to make this enjoyable for both parties. This was purely a way to get stuff because why not criminals are bored. Police stations are always staffed with plenty of people and in no way can you walk up to a police stations main entrance and start waving guns about like there is no one there. Since the very beginning of this server its been said police stations should be treated as they are fully staffed. The fact its the main station just makes it even more stupid.

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon. - I dont say any reasonable justification to execute a cop. There was plenty of witnesses to this and it was in front of the main police station which makes the whole "disposal of evidence" bullshit irrelevant. It was also in my eyes done in a shitty way.

I tried to speak with Rob and Josh and they after a while responded on discord and after a brief chat meant they had done nothing wrong. I would disagree, the argument of "ohh you just dont wanna take the loss" was brought forwards so i will address it here.

If i was "crying" because i didn't "win" i would have pressed my panic, tried to stall or otherwise resisted. I was fully compliant the entire time and at no point tried to win the situation. If i was not executed i would not have won anything. My issue is the low standard of RP provided in general by gangs. The fact gangs just do what they want and dont even try to hide it. The whole execution was an easy way out of further RP and freckly why the "Compliance rule" in one way was needed. Hopefully the result of this report will be the start of stricter RP and higher standards not only by police but the entire server.
The staff and dev team has consistently brought forward the point of higher standards of RP within the police. We are a whitelisted faction and shall go forward with a good example but load must be carried by all long standing players and turf gangs.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xpymAVLsFqI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This is hilarious, 

Ill post my view soon because this report is stupid

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality.  You were RP'd with for 15 minutes straight so straight up BS there

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. We had a big debate for a while in character about your execution and it was finalised with good RP

(C1.7) Common Sense |  This is whats funny to me as you know my character. You know in character I am an opportunistic criminal and thats what i had done. You were followed since the prison were we planned out your capture. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya TikTak, I was the medic on scene in this situation. The video you posted is private, probably a shout to change that to unlisted before staff end up asking you to. I can confirm that they just walked up and put guns to his head. No RP was involved at all. 
Dont understand your point in this saying there was no RP. I hope my footage i will get rendered shortly will prove my point here

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

its a bit edited down but shows the majority of the situation 

as you can see from the video both party's where having a laugh  so it was fun for everyone involved obviously chris wasn't happy with how the situation was ended but it wouldn't of been logical to let him go on the chance that the medic may of knew rob so we where better of taking our chances i think this situation is unfortunate that this is how it as ended but at the end of the day its just a game its all for a bit of fun so no hopefully there's no hard feelings and I hope this is resolved fairly with both party's involved happy with the outcome

It seems Chris Lee's bodycam washed up on a shore far far away ay. 

So from what i have watched from both videos and seen i am also baffled as to why this had come to a report. Its a quite entertaining watch and to me its pretty clear that the officer Chris Lee has dealt with these "petty criminals" before on numerous occasions. He is aware of what they are capable of and also that they do not seem to care.

Whilst i am in no means saying that robbing police outside of the police station is a sensible or even the right thing to do because i do agree that its completely stupid from a IRL standpoint. However we are in a game and in that game you knew these 2 criminals and you probably knew what they were capable of but didnt call for any additional units to be present. By no means is the police station a green zone as such however i really dont think the roleplay that was provided here was bad. A little silly, yes. But bad, no. You yourself seemed to enjoy it TikTak

What i do have to go on to mention is this robbery may have gone slightly different if Jason had not used OOC methods to communicate the robber when standing right next to the people but you clearly would have been in audible distance to people.

Jason Smith will be receiving a 1 Day Ban following FBS for rule G3.3

(G3.3) Hot Mic - While external communications are discouraged, if used, you must hot-mic all communications that have been made over any external methods or phone conversation when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via any external methods or phone conversation and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you, you are restrained or your hands are up), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear.
"You hold that onto the medic and say dont touch the panic button" 1 Minute on your own video. 

https://youtu.be/xxxh4a7Oivs?t=60

Action Taken

Jason Smith - 1 Day Ban G3.3

Rob Robbington - No action taken. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back