What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What a day

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
So that time has come, where I am standing down from GTA development lead. I have lead the project for the last 18 months and we have come far from the start. We have been through a lot, a lot of changes, there is so much more to do and so far to go, the server and community is in good hands with @Recon Nineleading the charge! Thank you to everyone for their time, suggestions etc, I am sorry I couldn't get to everyone individually and make everyones experience a little bit unique and catered to each roleplay story.

The traditional mentions

The Squad

@Loyalty@Katie Jane@Norman@DELETER@Teddy Winkle@Wilco

Loyalty for being there for me, my confidant, heres to a life and future together. Katie for the constant banter and good times #NightOutInSwansea. Norman for pestering me 24/7 and being my PA. Deleter and Teddy for chilling out and being generally awesome guys to play games with. Wilco for giving me the oportunity to lead such a project and ofc the best Rust Squad.

Leads

From everyone from the faction leads, gang leads, to the staff leads, management, dev leads, group leads. Everyone who takes the time out of their day to try and further the community.

Ballas & Aztecas

The gangs and groups I have stayed closest to whilst being on the server roleplaying! It has been a truly fun ride! I'll see you around from time to time in-game #AzballasOnTop

Development

To all of you who put even an hour of your time in to the community. Thank you for a great ride, we have built a great and diverse team. I will be continuing to develop alongside you in the future. I am going to continue with a few of my GTA projects and possibly new projects in the future.

Countless others, there is so many to mention! Everyone keep doing what you love and remember that real life comes first. Everything in moderation, even Los Santos.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/121123-welcome-to-los-santos/

Ahh, what a day!

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Lead

Nice one Stealthee. I haven't been here terribly long but can say you seem like a good guy based on first impressions and my dealings with you. It also takes a good leader to admit to themselves that the time is right to step down.

Hopefully things carry on business as usual for you otherwise. See you around, and thanks for the recent help over direct messages. 🙂

The work you put in to making GTA what it is and futhering the community is incredible. 

We had our ups and our downs but nonetheless myself, everyone in LSPS Command and LSPS in general are extremely thankful for the blood,sweat and tears you put into it the entire thing, glad to of got to know you and play a few games here and there, I know as of recent we drifted apart but I hope you all the best for you, great Dev Lead and great mate. 

♥️ 

Also; 
200.gif

Back