What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player -bosh balaney Shane noble - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Moo Youtube

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Uknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 24

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Rp Power Gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This whole situation had me confused unfortunately i didn't know any of the ids only that the first guy was apart of the noble family. as you can see from the video it starts of with when we started to have a problem whilst trying to rob a guy which resulted in my friend being banned in front of me mid rp after this the guy offers to send me the money to which id assume would've got me banned to so all rp was out the window at that point so he then just walks away and takes his car and has full control over the situation as i wasn't sure if i was also being banned his mate then runs up and gets me to drop my stuff in which i complied thinking he was a admin and then shot me without any rp. this whole situation was just very sloppy and i don't think me being killed was justified.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR1poChYbDI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To update this post the name of the two people are Shane noble ( the guy with his hands up)  and bosh balaney (the guy who came out of nowhere and shot me 

I'd like to make it really clear that I am responding to this for Bosh by proxy as he is restricted from posting!

He has requested that I put this here in response to what has been put above:

23a30661248c5d9ea0a7ea67d144f98e.png

I'd like to make it really clear that I am responding to this for Bosh by proxy as he is restricted from posting!

View attachment 17317
He wouldn’t of gotten chance to do that if he didn’t stop the Roleplay from taking place by going out of character and ending the situation   He should of dealt with it after the robbery had taken place and made it so I had to let him go also the quality of rp from the guy who rocked up was sloppy 

Like from my POV it was let him go or be banned as he made that very clear to then get someone to run up and shoot me straight away after clearly ending that entire Roleplay situation by denying the rp and banning my friend like what part of this did you think was good rp ? 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

(G3.3) Hot Mic - While external communications are discouraged, if used, you must hot-mic all communications that have been made over any external methods or phone conversation when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via any external methods or phone conversation and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you, you are restrained or your hands are up), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. 

the list of rules I believe to have been broken in this video 

Hello, First off my name is not Shane Noble, it's Shane Hallion. I'm confused as to how you didn't know who I was or Bosh was last night when you reported us yet now you have our names without any ID's being shown in the video. 

Secondly, I am confused about the 4 rules you have posted, you have reported me for:

(G3.3) Hot Mic
(G7.3) Executions
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

I did not shoot you, nor did I stop any sort of roleplay other than doing the /me OOC that's not allowed, I should probably have just gone on with the roleplay and transferred it without doing that, I apologise if I ruined any sort of immersion or roleplay that you had either going on planned, when your friend got banned I took that as my chance, you seemed quite bewildered and not sure of what to do, when I saw you drop the gun I took my chance and dipped, you could have pointed the weapon and continued to roleplay with me, i'd have still happily met any demands you might have had. If I have broken any rule it's powergaming as I took knowledge of the rules into roleplay when I shouldn't have as I said above I should have just continued with you without the /me ooc messages or speaking about being friends with the government that was very stupid on my behalf, for that I'm sorry. 

Bosh was sent a GPS of where I was when I pulled out my phone to transfer your friend and yourself money, Ever since I met Bosh and we become friends he has always said if you're in trouble just send a GPS nothing else and he would be there to help, it's exactly what I did, shown in Bosh's message that Fulton posted on his behalf. I did not speak to him via voice without you hearing, you however, did. You were speaking to your mates on discord whilst I was still within earshot of you, as were you when Bosh shot you. I also don't think you were executed, you were shot, you weren't roleplayed with for 20 minutes which ultimately ended up in you having your throat cut by a knife and left to bleed out, you were shot, that's it it happens every day to people. I'm sure if you ask Bosh he could probably tell you where he was and how he responded so quickly. 

As I said, I roleplayed throughout that whole situation as you'd expect of me, I lacked judgement a little bit when I did the /me messages to yourself and your friend but I totally understand that those messages and me bringing in knowledge of the rules you were breaking into the game at the time altered the course of roleplay and in turn I feel like I myself broke the PowerGaming rule. I was totally caught up in the situation and I'm not used to being on the back foot, it will certainly be a massive learning point for me. 

Bosh did nothing wrong in my eyes, he comes over and defended his friend and knew nothing of what had just happened in the situation other than i sent him GPS and needed help. It's what you or any of your friends would do in that case.  I am sorry for power gaming and will accept any punishment that I might get from the Admins

Thanks, Shane. 

You were speaking to your mates on discord whilst I was still within earshot of you, as were you when Bosh shot youpt any punishment that I might get from the Admins
Im gonna comment on this as i was directly involved and what happened in here actually got me banned and id like to just clarify on what you said here. 

During the roleplay Situation you were obviously in talks with an admin in some form of externals saying about what we were doing and obviously the second u sent that money to myself i was insta banned. We were speaking on the ingame radio as we always do unless we are just driving about. As u hear in the video i unmute on discord and say well ive been banned and another friend joined the channel who wasnt even ingame at that time. So we werent doing that.

Anyway I could think of multiple other ways you could of handled this situation and personally it was utter shite the outcome of it. 

You were obviously in talks with an admin about us "Powergaming" asking you to send us abit of money from your account. Nothing stupidly unreasonable just 50k. And we were prepared for some pushback on that and were prepared to go as low as 5k in the situation. Now my major problem here is you kept mentioning you were "Friends with the goverment/god" And they dont like this and that "I will find out very soon" Clearly acknowledging that you knew i was gonna be banned here. 

What i dont get is why this admin you were speaking to couldnt come and talk to me ingame, in Admin gear and carefully inform me what we were doing was powergaming. As that specific action is NOT specified in the rules. Now you could argue i should use common sense and that any action that "Forces a situation on a party were there is no chance to win" but that just aint right. As there was more than enough ways to win that situation, by lying about your account or having a phone or whatever. It was handled poorly by the banning party and yourself by constantly just referencing how this was a rulebreak instead of going along with the roleplay and coming to speak to myself or Smith afterwards which i even explained in the video and gave you my discord name to get someone to message me and id refund ur money. But instead you essentially got my banned invalidating the roleplay situation leading to Smith getting killed and me getting banned for something that could of been completely unavoidable. 

All in all the second i was banned for what you said to ur admin friend the situation should of dissolved and bother parties should of left it there but instead you decided to get me banned and smith shot. As i said Invalidating the attempt of roleplay we actually did try to make with you. Resulting in yourself denying roleplay.

Hello, First off my name is not Shane Noble, it's Shane Hallion. I'm confused as to how you didn't know who I was or Bosh was last night when you reported us yet now you have our names without any ID's being shown in the video. 

Secondly, I am confused about the 4 rules you have posted, you have reported me for:

(G3.3) Hot Mic
(G7.3) Executions
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

I did not shoot you, nor did I stop any sort of roleplay other than doing the /me OOC that's not allowed, I should probably have just gone on with the roleplay and transferred it without doing that, I apologise if I ruined any sort of immersion or roleplay that you had either going on planned, when your friend got banned I took that as my chance, you seemed quite bewildered and not sure of what to do, when I saw you drop the gun I took my chance and dipped, you could have pointed the weapon and continued to roleplay with me, i'd have still happily met any demands you might have had. If I have broken any rule it's powergaming as I took knowledge of the rules into roleplay when I shouldn't have as I said above I should have just continued with you without the /me ooc messages or speaking about being friends with the government that was very stupid on my behalf, for that I'm sorry. 

Bosh was sent a GPS of where I was when I pulled out my phone to transfer your friend and yourself money, Ever since I met Bosh and we become friends he has always said if you're in trouble just send a GPS nothing else and he would be there to help, it's exactly what I did, shown in Bosh's message that Fulton posted on his behalf. I did not speak to him via voice without you hearing, you however, did. You were speaking to your mates on discord whilst I was still within earshot of you, as were you when Bosh shot you. I also don't think you were executed, you were shot, you weren't roleplayed with for 20 minutes which ultimately ended up in you having your throat cut by a knife and left to bleed out, you were shot, that's it it happens every day to people. I'm sure if you ask Bosh he could probably tell you where he was and how he responded so quickly. 

As I said, I roleplayed throughout that whole situation as you'd expect of me, I lacked judgement a little bit when I did the /me messages to yourself and your friend but I totally understand that those messages and me bringing in knowledge of the rules you were breaking into the game at the time altered the course of roleplay and in turn I feel like I myself broke the PowerGaming rule. I was totally caught up in the situation and I'm not used to being on the back foot, it will certainly be a massive learning point for me. 

Bosh did nothing wrong in my eyes, he comes over and defended his friend and knew nothing of what had just happened in the situation other than i sent him GPS and needed help. It's what you or any of your friends would do in that case.  I am sorry for power gaming and will accept any punishment that I might get from the Admins

Thanks, Shane. 
someone sent me a private message with your names that's how i got your names also the only reason i went into externals is because id assume the situation was over and to figure out what was going on and to get your friend to shoot me after that situation didn't make any sense fair enough if we had carried out the situation and no one was banned and you hadn't used that to get away but the fact he told me to drop my stuff and shot me as i was complying was very poor rp considering we had just been through that situation and in my eyes he had no excuse to do this 

You clearly knew he was alive as you rang him to let him know and didn't sound surprised at all when a dead man answered the phone your just tryna cover up what you did ill get that rendered out and uploaded as a reminder for you as it looks like you've remembered something completely different  

View attachment 17317
also to respond to this he sent you a grid with no other context behind it you respond keep them there what  evidence did you have that there was more than one person or anyone at that location ??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

as you heard at the end of the video he said that's what you get for taking my friend Shane hostage he clearly knew what had happened in the situation as i find it very hard to believe that he did all this from the knowledge of a grid  and my previous point is also proven that he knew his mate wasn't dead so now hes lying in his responses ????? 

im not bothered about the pistol its the fact you both gave shitty rp and you would've of never even of gotten that chance if your friend hadn't gone out of character and used that to put the situation in his favour for all i knew i thought you where a admin coming to speak about the situation but turns out you where there just to shoot me so how about instead of telling me what's happened show me a video from your pov because what your saying isn't believable because at first you where saying you thought your mate was dead and the only thing your mate  was capable of was bad rp  so what's your point ??

Thank you for your report. Looking at this report, its poor from all sides. Obvious breach of OOC talk, Power Gaming, and Poor Roleplay.

Something to make very clear, if you have a query about the rules, which in this case you did, your only port of call should be to refer to the rules and ask staff. This entire situation would have been averted. The ticket system exists on discord, TeamSpeak join for support rooms and even in game OOC to ask questions. If you run into something similar in the future please ask out of character. A warning will be placed on your record James for Power Gaming and Breaking Character.

A ban will be placed Shane for Breaking Roleplay and attempting to use out of character information to influence the course of roleplay. Under no circumstances should you use out of character information such as who you know in the "government" to stop players from doing anything even if it is breaking rules. There are so many means for players to be reported for wrong doing. You're required to roleplay out every situation to the best of your ability and not break the immersion and character unless instructed by staff. 

A ban will be placed Bosh for RDM. In this situation you have openly admitted to having no knowledge of what actually happened. For all you know that could of been some random player going into their house and instead of roleplaying the situation out to ascertain what happened and how to proceed you just killed him. There was no justifiable reason to kill that person with the absolute bare minimum amount of roleplay you gave him. Just because of who you/your group/your family are, doesnt give justification to give the bare minimum either. They potentially do/don't know who you are and that's where the "talking" comes in. The situation ended unbeknownst to you because staff ended it. 

The compliance rule was removed to increase the possibilities of roleplay. Not encourage minimising it. Please do not use the removal of this rule to rush roleplay or give the bare minimum.

ID 433 (Jason Smith) : (G1.5) (G2.3) Warning

ID 149 (Shane Hallion) : (G2.3) (G1.6) 1 Day ban

ID 367 (Bosh Balaney) : (G1.2) 1 Day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back