What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown Padrino. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Padrino.

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21:40

What best describes this incident ?: G 4.4 / G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We attempted to take someone's car at lower legion car park and was in a long discussion with the person then a member from the padrinos gets involved and we then talk to the padrino about taking his car instead. We then pull weapons out and then attempt to rob both the cars both people fail to comply but the padrino more than the other. then the padrino proceeds to not listen and attempt to walk away and also use his radio whilst having a gun aimed at him then gets shot for not following orders. Once shot he was then talking on the floor saying "shouldn't have done that boys". I feel like he could have roleplayed being shot in the head a little better also had valued his life. we attempted to ask the pair of them to open their car multiple times. Whilst having a gun pointed at their head it shouldn't be so hard to get someone to unlock their vehicle in a situation like that.

I feel like the rules broken in this scenario are as follows:
G4.4 "Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly."
G2.4 "Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

Unfortunately I don't have the persons involved ID's but i'm sure logs could be checked in relation to the time stamp. Steam ID 76561198151142279 (My Friend) shot the Padrino in question around 21:42.

I didn't want such a situation to occur where I had to shoot a few people over a car and certain peoples actions.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/udQo8Z_7D0w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back