What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Walter Remington 448 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stuart Patterson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Walter Remington 448

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1430

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We was transporting someone to prison and we noticed the sports car following us. Called for backup since it was a prison transport and it's better to be safe. We slowed down to see what the driver was doing and they went in front of us then reversed. Upon backup arriving we went off the freeway and saw the car on the right and someone fighting on the left by the cement truck. We carried on going and the cement truck rammed into us head on and got no roleplay throughout from this. After our police car was disabled myself and the driver of our car did get out and fired upon the cement truck as it was coming head on to myself and did hit me and a local finished the job.

You will see in the video that no car was even with us until the freeway and was following us from that point when it was called in. Haven't managed to talk to them out of game since my game froze and I was unable to join back as my identifier was still in use, However we did manage to put them in prison and have a small chat of sorts but nothing out of game in relation to this whole situation. Willing to talk to them if the player can be identified either on this report or via teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJKGKRrreU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Had a nice chat to Walter on Teamspeak regarding the issue and found out exactly what happened from his side before this happened. I'm happy from our discussion for this report to be declined as we have resolved this issue and this was the outcome I was looking for anyway, Mainly clarification.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back