What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - vSolarian - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bartholomew osas

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198373090768

The date when this happened: 07/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was just about to head on down to the mines and when I repaired my car it threw me across my driveway. NHS Later arrived but I couldn't speak due to quickly trying to say i was dead on radio. After relogging NHS was gone and i just decided to respawn because there was no one around and I was in the middle of nowhere

Link to any evidence:

https://streamable.com/tgnp9y

Lost items and total value of compensation: https://imgur.com/a/loC8PoX

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@vSolarianPlease provide the following:

REQUIREMENTS / THE REQUEST ITSELF

In the event of a compensation request due to death, we also require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the death (Showcasing items you wish to be compensated for) .
  2. Bleeding to death & re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revival)

@vSolarianUnfortunately the evidence provided does not give a full picture as to whether the bleed-out was a result of the car bug or another death. Therefore we will not be able to action this request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back