What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Sean Glasgow and Matthew - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ghost Yami

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Sean Glasgow and Matthew

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: Hard Power Gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In this instance I was In zipties, by Sean Glasgow From Ballars and Matthew From apostilles in Ballars colors, Mathew Said the it would hilarious that you can't climb down a ladder in zipties, to me this is power gaming due to the fact that there is no possible way for me to escape from this at all.

In the Clip beware I was swearing but this was in the RP

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJIL39zl76s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

can you provide the full clip because the situation didnt end here 

@The3Darkdo you have any more footage of this? As the footage given doesn't really show much. For example, what happened after you got to the top of the ladder?

This is the rest of the video I have, I will say right at the end of this clip they do kill me, but at the end of the day I do still see this bad because they was going to leave me here with no possible escape until they realized that they messed up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i just want to say how do you know what our intentions are in this situation plus i would like to point out that i believe there is metagaming involved in this situation due to the fact you are speaking to someone in both clips you have provided and not even 2 minutes down the road i was shot and dumped plus the fact you have not provided the full clip just parts you want us to see 

I am the other person involved in this situation this report has only just came to my knowledge, I just want to ask what your actual name is in game because there's no way ghost is a "realistic" name, going back to the point of the report first off I want to say this is a revenge report because you can hear how angry you are, you can say that's your character but I think otherwise, now you can call power gaming but you was up there for how long? I'd say maximum 30 seconds then we came back up and I killed you, is it possible you can provide the whole clip? because the previous clip ends seconds before you are killed.

For 1, this isn't a revenge report, 2 There is no metagaming involved I did not know you was shot due to the fact that I died when you killed me I bleed out, 3 the clip is like that because my recording software cut out so that why I only have so much of the clip. 4 Matthew that is a lie because you message me on the First of July asking to resolve this and I left you on read until a admin had seen the report first. 4, I ain't even mad about the whole thing I still find it all funny that you got annoyed with the whole situation so it is whatever, if you feel like I have metagamed the situation please explain cause I do not have a clue what happened to you after you both left me dead at the top of the silo, and yes I am in a call with someone but that person was not in the server at any given time of this situation so to the fact that you are claiming me to meta gamed the shooting that happened to you is a Lie cause I was not involved in that and that shooting is Brand new News to me.

Ok, I have everything I need and will now conclude this report.

Firstly, if they left you up the top of this ladder and drove off then yes, I would consider that a rule break. Possibly power gaming, more likely trolling. But as it stands, they came straight back for you. To me, this is no different to locking you in a car, its a temporary way to stop you running away. I would say to the two reported parties that you should be careful, if you had of left him any longer, we could be looking at a rule break. 

Now as to you @The3Darkyou were clearly making a point of telling these two that they broke a rule. You didn't actually say it, so I wont punish it, but please be careful. I know when you are annoyed or aren't having fun its easy to lash out, but just be careful. 

All in all, I don't see any rule breaks here, some borderline issues, but nothing that needs any more than a bit of an informal warning (not official warning). End of the day, everyone is here to have fun, sometimes things go a bit wrong but always do your best to bring it around to something fun!

No action taken. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back