What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis Life Afterparty

Teddy Winkle

Banned
Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

lots of talk at the moment about why the server is dead etc and although it pains me to say this, asking why will not sort the server out, ever. It will never be the same, it is in the past now and there is no resurrection spell that anyone, staff or community can wave to sort the issue out. At the risk of having the most unliked comment on the forums ever, I thought I would share with you all my idea. 

I feel rather than have the server up in its current state, and the heated debates about who causes what etc. we should be having a conversation about what we want to do on the last night of Altis. I am sure if we spread the word far and wide that the server was closing and all those past and present (even some that are banned) were going to get together for one final send off,  we would be back to the spamming Enter to join the game. 

Lets plan that night together, I for one would like to see @Wilcogive a speech in Kavala Sq. Have some people past and present share their experiences, and have one last time on the server we all love.

We have the chance to do anything really for this one night, could be a RBA where all staff try to stop the community, no restrictions on weapons or vehicles (even TANKS!), could be anything. 

So, in short, lets accept the end has come and start talking about what you want to see on the final night, which in my mind is the 31/07/2021.

Its not with pleasure I write the above, just being realistic. 

Teddy Wrinkle, that's me.        

Great idea!

Think how great we could make that event if people really focused their efforts on it, rather than wasting it on futile forum arguments.

The only reason I would reinstall Arma, good idea Teddy.

Could not agree more with @Wilcoperforming a speech, I know he has been waiting eagerly to do so. 

A good idea, and I understand what you are saying about there being no ressurection spell that will bring it back. But I still think it's worth trying the wipe. Just so that we can say that we tried everything before we pulled the plug. If the wipe doesn't work, then I say we bring back the pre-wipe database and throw a closing party. But I firmly believe that the wipe must be tried first. 

I hope to see it go out in style. I would help spread the message to other OGs to have them log in one last time.

I agree with @WhoisDanthat it would be interesting to see if a reset would breathe new life into the server. Especially now as there's unlikely to be any backlash. 

I really want to blow up @Rizwith a varsuk for all the scarring memories i have had to deal with, so i cant wait (obv if it does happen)

• Haha
Reactions: Riz
Ngl, the server will end up getting bombed and hit off a million times that night knowing the arma community 

Does Wilco even have the game installed anymore, he probably uninstalled the game like 2019.

Lowkey like the idea tho.

It’s a fair point re trolls coming along, perhaps if possible we stick a password on the server an release it in Discord shortly before, if all goes to plan it will be full in a matter of seconds anyway. 

With I expect most of the staff team on anyone who slip through will be dealt with pretty quickly. 

Coming back to the main question, What would you like to see/do on the servers last night? 

Whether that be post an unsuccessful wipe or not. //Not saying the wipe would be unsuccessful, merely if it wasn’t / it wasn’t actually done.

Teddy Wrinkle, that’s me.

I love the idea of a final planned goodbye.

If we could actually make this a thing, I myself and I know many others would love to hop on one last night to say goodbye to something that we all have spent a tremendous amount of time on having fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the idea of a final planned goodbye.

If we could actually make this a thing, I myself and I know many others would love to hop on one last night to say goodbye to something that we all have spent a tremendous amount of time on having fun!
either this, or do a full db wipe ( aka that suggestion ) could bring back players etc

Kcgd00M.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilco should definitely pop a nuke in Altis with us all standing there, might as well end it with the best of bangs, for it's final seconds.

Back