What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 398, 400, 753 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sher Khan

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Martin Chad

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 398, 400, 753

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: Police power abuse

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'll go in full depth of the whole situation so please bear with me. I crashed my bike around my way back home in Stab City into a valley and my bike got stuck in between the steps of a cliff. I ran around here and there and came across a totalled unmarked police car. I didn't have repair kits on me so i couldn't do much about it at that time. Fast forward, I find my way back home, store most of my stuff and was just messing around here and there when I found a police at a general store. Told him about the car, he asked for the location but I couldn't really tell him exactly where it was because I actually didn't check the location but I knew how to get there. I got a few repair kits and went off to find the car and return it in to the Main PD. It was around Lumberyard, I returned the car to a random single officer who had his own car so he couldn't exactly get the car back. A few other players were there and they jumped in and started messing around in the unmarked car. I left the area before I was prime suspect for stealing the car and was just chilling around the city in a bicycle. Mind you, I've been fishing all day and I had no clue what's happening outside the fishing spots so this was the time to just go around do random stuff before I logged. I go into a pharmacy, get a few bandages/repair kits just in case. A police car comes up and pulls me over, I instantly put my hands up after I noticed that I was about to get detained for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. They ask me if I had anything that might hurt them, I told them I had a knife and complied completely in order as what they said. They seized my money, 40k in cash and just left after uncuffing me FOR NO REASON. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THE KNIFE FOR WHICH I APPARENTLY GOT DETAINED FOR. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT BEHAVIOR. The unmarked car pulled up along with the officer(the same officer I returned the car to) chasing that car, they stopped midway where I was, I shouted at the officer and the dude didn't even vouch that I returned the car to him? They just left without a single proper reason why my cash was taken, like excuse me?
If you tell me this is RP for a corrupt officer, I'd personally flip out. The dude didn't even take the knife off of me. I really don't understand, they didn't listen to what I had to say, they didn't even care. They just took the money and left. I call fail RP/Police power abuse on this scene, because they didn't hear me out AT ALL. If you're wondering about who I was talking to over discord, It's one of my friends I know irl and IS NOT in the game. I was streaming the whole time for her just to show what I was up to. What happened after was I got back home, got my gun out and tried to get back at them. I shot at them around the main hospital, I'm not sure what it is called. I died in the process and had my gun seized. I really do not mind losing my gun/cash, but HOW it all played out is the most annoying part for me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GAoInhgHUI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am one of the officers in the video.

First of all, I'd like to say that I wish that RP scenario could've been better for the both of us, last night was a bit hectic during the early hours due to multiple trolls/rule breakers that were around the city.

You were seen in the pharmacy after we had arrived on scene due to an alarm inside the building that triggers when it is being robbed. You were then detained for the purpose of a search, upon searching you, you were found to be in possession of a large amount of cash and a knife. Your cash was seized, your weapon was meant to be seized also, then we would've went from there, but due to the police bait returning to the area, I decided to deal with him first.

Before we were able to wrap up this situation with yourself, as seen in the video, a stolen unmarked police BMW X5 comes flying past which I open fire on after telling him multiple times to get out. Due to the guy in this vehicle blatantly running myself over and many other officers all night, aswell as constantly baiting police. I tried to finish up with the situation as quick as possible with yourself and then try to sort out the rule breaker.

I've sent you a private DM and would like to talk to you more about this on teamspeak.

What does not make sense to me is that pharmacies don't give you money, they give you drugs. Why was my money seized? I've sent you a private DM for my discord since I don't have TS. We can talk about it over there.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a report.

From what I can see, there where no server rules broken.

If you feel like a police officer abused his power or didn't follow the correct police procedures, please speak to police command / make a police complaint. 

A player report is not the right place to do this. 

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back