What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Barry Douglas/28/621 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTheGinger

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jimmy Solo

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Barry Douglas/28/621

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, VDM, Fail Driving, Execution, Community leaders,

Please (in detail) describe the incident: (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.
(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others.
(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

These are the rules I believe may have been broken during my encounter with this lot. To include some back story, we do have a history, but not enough RP to allow for a KOS. These people calling me by name are previous Syndicate members. Jimmy, my character, had barely been around much of the past 24 hours to be involved in any of this. Basically, Vagos got annoyed because one of our leaders, while fishing, was joking about being a Somoli Pirate and one of them took offense. I wasn't involved in this, I was asleep, and the next day I hear that Vagos came and stabbed/abducted our leaders for this. The Vagos members involved in this incident were Syndicate at the time, and this incident resulted in an argument that caused them to leave. Jimmy Solo was not involved in this discussion/incident.

The 3 members leave, and they decide to rob the till and stock at Bahama Mammas. I am still not around much for any of this, but I hear about it via RP in the few short hours I'm online. After that, I hear nothing in regards to the situation. NOTHING. This is the literal end until this incident.

We tried to talk this out in TS, but Vagos said there was an ongoing shootout with Syndicate and that I come into the city at the wrong time. They also suggested that we used methods to inform each other outside of the city? They said our "comms were bad" and that we had to sort it out? They also denied shooting at my car, passing it off as an "evo exhaust". Even after going frame by frame and sending the proof to both James Ricci and Barry Douglas, none of them took that seriously, they seemed to think it was okay to shoot at my car within seconds of seeing it. (*****Correction: James Ricci did reply, and apologiesed. He didn't say much more other than he wasn't involved and he's been trying to explain how to initiate good RP. Barry on the other hand said nothing********)

I'm a little too burnt out to be typijng this report, so I'll whack some timestamps below and I'll let Vagos/Subash/Barry have a turn explaining the situation.

Start of the video: I had spent the last few hours on my cousin, smelting and stealing cars. I change back to Jimmy Solo with the idea of crafting some bullets before calling it a night. I meet Violet, one of our founders who had also just left. I instantly met her upon waking up @Majestics carpark and she asks if I can drop her off at impound. From impound, I go to the mine, and on the way I see people wearing yellow looking through a broken down vehicle that I recognise. I stop for a second before driving on. WITHIN SECONDS, without any warning, I am shot at (the youtube version isn't of sufficient quality, so I attached a screenshot from the source video below). You can hear this gunshot @3:09ish in the video. That is less than 5 seconds, no RP involved. I would also argue that any RP within the past 24 hours is not sufficient for a KOS. I could have been any random person wearing a pink mask.

If any Vagos want to prove that they were involved in a shootout with Syndicate at the time, that would satisfy me to a degree. I wouldn't consider this RDM, but would still like to see action taken or warnings issued for fail driving.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/qMgYfU24YCg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

unknown.png

Bullet tracer can be seen to the right of the screen. If staff need more information, or more captured frames please let me know.

Also, I forgot to point out, even though my audio is not recorded.. You can see that when the Evo eventually catches me, I slow down and try to speak with him. You can see the indicator in the top left shows this. The Evo driver did not respond, despite me giving him 2-3 chances. Instead, he rams my vehicle in an unrealistic way. James Ricci claimed in TS that this was okay because I was a threat? Even though I'm the one fleeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I gather information regarding this report I would just like to point out that no Gang leadership was involved in this situation and the only un-realistic driving I have seen on my first scan through is your 130mph ramping down Vinewood Hills so I feel the following should not apply to this report;

(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others.
(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.

Fair, if no leadership were involved then there is no breach of G.17. If me driving like that prior to the incidents is a rule break, then it's a minor one because it's common to see these speeds. I'm sure police can attest to that. If i were to crash into another player, I wouldn't drive on of course. If I broke this rule, then I'm certain the driver of the Evo did too.

I want to make a correction and say that James Ricci did half-heartedly apologies once I sent him the screenshot. Barry Douglas on the other hand said nothing until I advised him that I would be going ahead with this report. 

James Ricci did also advise on TS that he was not involved.

im currently in the process of writing a reply but ive just seen this message. Why should i have to say anything as i didnt break any rules? Please tell me what rules i broke because i was driving a kamacho that didnt hit into you once nor did i shoot so therefore please explain what i did wrong,  please also take my name out of this report title. The title makes it seem like i am the one in the wrong when all i did was say 'swim with the fishes'. i havent broken any of the rules. I didnt need to speak to you after. I will have a proper reply coming out shortly.

So why were you all coming after me? What was the reason for everyone shooting at me car, chasing me down etc? Who made the call?

I assumed you were killing Syndicate for some kind of revenge? And then in the TS convo you, or your group, said it was an active shootout?

First of all from my personal point of view I myself (Barry Douglas) haven’t broken any rules at all in this situation. I never shot a bullet, rammed your car or anything. I was in a yellow kamacho which didn’t shoot nor hit your vehicle at any time. I also thought we resolved the issue in TS after the situation occurred and you seemed ok at that time but 2 days later have now decided to write up a report. I also then tried to speak to you on discord to give more context but you quickly blocked me and didn’t let me speak. To give some context to this situation (I am not an actual vagos member am just helping out) myself and I believe 5-6 other syndicate members left the gang after an incident with the vagos occurred that we didn’t quite agree with and also other things on top of that. A few of us have started hanging about with the vagos and just helping them out when they need. I along with a few others kidnapped and killed billy (a syndicate member) later on that night where he then lost an eye (he should this removed in game). After that situation in the early mornings another syndicate member was kidnapped and killed, I believe (I wasn’t awake for this). The next day chloe’s house (ex syndicate and now hanging around vagos) her house was robbed as one of the syndicate members still had keys. We knew it was them so that started making a few of us keep a lookout for syndicate members. YES WE DID ROB THE BAHAMAS STOCK AND TILL HOWEVER THAT IS ALL OOC INFO AS THE INFO ABOUT SOMEONE BUYING ITEMS FROM THE STOCK IS GIVEN ON DISCORD THEREFORE IN GAME THEY SHOULD NOT KNOW WHO PURCHASED ANYTHING. I believe the syndicate members saw this on discord and then knew they still had keys to chloes house meaning they went and walked in and stole everything. Therefore they used OOC info in game. Moving on later that same day subash was then held at gun point and robbed as soon as he came back in the city after his head popping. The person who robbed him was a syndicate member who was meant to be very close to subash but I guess things changed after he left. Therefore this added to the syndicate issue. You were in the car with violet in the video and ik she had just left the gang however she was 3rd in command at the syndicate and most probably knew about the situation between the vagos and syndicate therefore she could’ve told you to be aware of the vagos. This is why I say its poor communication between your gang. They could’ve also msg you in game if you weren’t on radio etc. not once did someone say use out of city info in game. so after all this happened we then went on the lookout for some syndicate members to rob them and get chloes stuff back. We came across a syndicate car at the bottom of vinewood hills and decided to camp it and wait for a syndicate member. Someone sees you and radios it in and we all start to roll up. Me, subash and chloe could identify it was you jimmy so the ppl we were with started to follow you. The ppl involved in the situation started to ram your car as there was no other way to stop you as you knew you were being chased. They get you to a point where the car is damaged and then you start shooting the yellow evo. They then shoot your tyre and then you continue to shoot so you get shot by them. During that day after the situations occurred every syndicate member was a threat but how do we know that you haven’t been told this info that’s not our fault. This incident also took place on the 30th I believe.

I blocked you because you ramble. I don't care about Billys' eye, this is like.. the 4th time you've mentioned it to me. I do not care about Billys eye. Jimmy isn't even aware of the event with Billy because YOU DUMPED HIM.

None of what you've wrote is relevent, you had no basis for hunting me down like you did. You and Subash obviously led the charge, and it was clearly approved by a Vagos superior.

Please, learn to use paragraphs.. Jessssus.

I’ll told you all this information because you asked why we hunted you down. You are a member of the syndicate therefore we went looking and we came across you. I am not rambling I’m giving you context. I also don’t like your tone in that reply. We had full basis to ‘hunt you down’. Also please don’t tell me how to write a reply. I am not trying to argue but that is just being rude please keep calm on this report.

It's unfair to those reading when you write a huge block of text without any styling or proper punctuation. We'll let staff decide if this was appropriate. I don't think it's appropriate to shoot at my car within seconds of seeing me. Someone in your group messed up.

Yes please let staff decide and staff when your reading this please notes that myself (Barry Douglas) has not broken any rules or any of the ones listed and that I shouldn’t be in the title etc. Also the other ppl involved in this situation did everything fairly, we came across a syndicate car, camped it, identified you when you went towards it and then this happened. 

I’ll repeat myself once again for clarity. No Vagos senior was involved. 

@Jason BarnesI know you're not involved but as the leader of the Vagos would you be able to provide me with the gang war rules with this particular war? (If thats what it is)

Please Quote or @ me in the reply so i can get this dealt with asap. 

@Jason BarnesI know you're not involved but as the leader of the Vagos would you be able to provide me with the gang war rules with this particular war? (If thats what it is)

Please Quote or @ me in the reply so i can get this dealt with asap. 
There was no active war between Syndicate and Vagos. Less than 48 hours prior Vagos had been offering us support in our war vs Azteca. 24 hours before this, two of the players I have reported were ex-syndicate. They were enacting some form of 'revenge' but for what Jimmy does not know. Infact, even Sean (actual me) doesn't understand, hence the report.

Events:

Barry Douglas & Subash are Syndicate members, an argument occurs between Alex Ferkis and a Vagos member late at night/early morning while fishing. This changes our Vagos relationship, as Vagos come to the club to demand an apology, and stab/kidnap our leaders Yu Wong/Alex Ferkis. A few of our members give the green light to Vagos to take our leaders without question, so people get mad and Barry/Subash left because of this. Later that night, while we were all asleep, our tills were raided and our stock gone. Basically, someone raided the tills, and it wasn't hard to determine who. I was not online for ANY of this. I found out via RP IC the next day.

The next day, while I was in the city, one of our members emptied a shared house of his and her belongings after Bahammas was robbed. This is personal, nothing to do with me at all.

I have zero interactions with Barry, Subash or Vagos until this ppoint. They told me in TS that because they had kidnapped/abducted other Syndicate members I should have known this was coming.. Should I bring Billy in here? The guy with 'no eye'? To share his footage of him being DUMPED? Hence NLR?

There was no active war @Warwickand this issue was resolved 24 hours after this incident took place.

@Warwick The conflict between Vagos and Syndicate got resolved.

edit: would like to add, I think their ambush strategy is fine, but once it is poorly executed every decision henceforth was wrong. Instantly shooting at the car? Ramming me off the road? Zero RP despite me slowing down. Dumping me with no RP. Telling me to SHUT UP when I'm RPing me injuries and asking why they did this. It was up there with 'worst' RP experiences on RPUK thus far.

There was no active war between Syndicate and Vagos. Less than 48 hours prior Vagos had been offering us support in our war vs Azteca. 24 hours before this, two of the players I have reported were ex-syndicate. They were enacting some form of 'revenge' but for what Jimmy does not know. Infact, even Sean (actual me) doesn't understand, hence the report.

Events:

Barry Douglas & Subash are Syndicate members, an argument occurs between Alex Ferkis and a Vagos member late at night/early morning while fishing. This changes our Vagos relationship, as Vagos come to the club to demand an apology, and stab/kidnap our leaders Yu Wong/Alex Ferkis. A few of our members give the green light to Vagos to take our leaders without question, so people get mad and Barry/Subash left because of this. Later that night, while we were all asleep, our tills were raided and our stock gone. Basically, someone raided the tills, and it wasn't hard to determine who. I was not online for ANY of this. I found out via RP IC the next day.

The next day, while I was in the city, one of our members emptied a shared house of his and her belongings after Bahammas was robbed. This is personal, nothing to do with me at all.

I have zero interactions with Barry, Subash or Vagos until this ppoint. They told me in TS that because they had kidnapped/abducted other Syndicate members I should have known this was coming.. Should I bring Billy in here? The guy with 'no eye'? To share his footage of him being DUMPED? Hence NLR?

There was no active war @Warwickand this issue was resolved 24 hours after this incident took place.
Jimmy can i just say that of course Billy shouldnt remember however Killa another syndicate member robbed subash at gun point earlier that day which i mentioned in the report therefore it added to the reason as to why we went looking for syndicate memebers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back