What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 833 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Rio

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Young Rio

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 833

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1535

What best describes this incident ?: Didn't fear for their life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I have attempted to rob a person at the gym as they went on the treadmill. The procedures I took meant that none of his allies would become alerted as I told him to firstly drop his radio before everything else, as shown in the video. After multiple attempts of me asking if he had a gun and he replied back saying no, whilst I had my gun pointed to his face, throughout the entire robbery. I had the decency to let him keep his belongings, after only taking his radio and phone. However, it wasn't until I turned my back against him the double check the other person in the gym wasn't doing anything suspicious, that the lad decided to spray my back up with shots. Whatever happened next is displayed in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/coUksyc0YsI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Since I was in the TS call I'll say something, I admitted that he was in the wrong but I wanted you to respect that he was a new player and didn't have much knowledge about the situation. I just sat in a discord call with him and went through all the rules for him so this shouldn't repeat itself. Also we weren't even done talking when you decided to leave the TS call, so I wouldn't say you tried to resolve the situation. 

Hello,

I'd like to preface this by again pointing out the fact that I am new to the community, and as a result I may not have a complete grasp on the rules within it, but I will explain the situation from my point of view.
I had walked in to the gym in order to build my stamina. As soon as I had reached the treadmills you began to provide relatively poor roleplay, saying very little to me before immediately pulling out a gun and proceeding to attempt to rob me. During this time, you never even came close to me apart from to check the items that were on the ground. It is clear in the video that I had a pistol on me at the time, a weapon that in real life would be very easily concealable, and due to the fact that you made no attempt to actually check me for one, and as a result it would make no sense for me to drop it.
Being a gang member, it is clear that my character would not be the most forgiving of people, and as a result I made an attempt to get revenge as soon as you had turned your back.

On top of all of this, in the report a player rules it states that evidence used is to show 3-5 minutes prior, and to be unedited.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a report.

Obviously, when you are being held at gunpoint and being told to drop everything, you must do so.

It's against our rules to, for example, keep your pistol on you when you have been asked multiple times to drop everything you had, including that pistol.

I understand that you are a new player in our community and that you did not have a complete grasp of the rules yet but just like everyone else, you must be fully aware of the rules we have in place and follow them at all times.

"On top of all of this, in the report a player rules it states that evidence used is to show 3-5 minutes prior, and to be unedited."

^ That is correct, however, in this particular case it wouldn't matter as the rule break has nothing to do with prior events, just you not valuing your life by keeping that pistol on you when you have been asked multiple times to drop everything you have.

@James99What would you do if you find yourself in a situation like this again, would you just magically keep that gun in your pants again and turn around to then shoot?

I would not keep the gun in my pants, I have thoroughly went through the rules, I would drop everything I own and comply with every order.

Okay that what I like to hear.

I'll be giving you a second chance since I do genuinely feel that you understand what you have done wrong and will never do it again.

Consider yourself very lucky that I am giving you this opportunity, don't make me regret it.

Alternative Action Taken
@James99Will be issued a formal warning however, I will be adding this report to his record.
Thank you for this report but we will not need to pursue this matter further.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back