What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Selling drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Hi guys

when selling it is still spawning you in the middle of the car causeing them to run you over and sometimes dieing!! im sure you guys are already aware but a fix would be great its just very annoying 

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
or just sell to people on foot

Selling to cars should be slower not everyone is gonna open their window makes sense you miss some

You just threw a wall of text onto us and I've really struggled to read all of it...

As for the what you are saying, I agree and disagree, I haven't tried selling to locals and not really interested in doing it, but, with how hard it is to actually "catch" that "eye" it might be an issue, as locals just might walk/drive away and you need to run after them and do it quick enough.

Maybe some stuff should stay E for interact, like with Locals, Mining (unless some change is made to it with the new menu) shops, ATMS, and getting in the back of trunks (maybe on the trunks)

but you should make a suggestion and not a bug report. 

This really isn't a bug report, theres nothing you mentioned wrong in this wall of text wahtsoever or formed it in any constructive way whatsoever. Seems more like venting your frustrations, I suggest you rethink this whole thing and rewrite it to actually be usefull and productive isntead of being a rant.

Perhaps give it a bit to get used to it, to make things slower was intended, theres definetly tweaks that can be done but dont bash it before you try it and get used to it properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back