What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 'Elf Gang" is their alias - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tujm Makmud

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tujm Makmud

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 'Elf Gang" is their alias

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1820

What best describes this incident ?: combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: they drove by turf and have attempted to kidnap our boys a few times, so when we saw them pass turf we chased them down, we lost them and they started chasing another Marabunta while threatening to shoot. We rushed to help and killed them, as soon as we did, all of the people inside of the Stinger shown in the video left the server, we have been unable to resolve the situation because we were unable to find their ids or get them in a teamspeak since they left the server. In the video i state that its triads however I'm still not 100% sure, we,ve had reason to believe it could be triads and its sounds like a member, however take into account it may not be a triad, just speculation. further adding to point of that, they turned up at turf literally minutes afterwards and were chilling on triads turf minutes before the incident which you can hear one of our boys announce on the radio.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/6Y00vl_PoVI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just want to clear it up, elf gang are not triads. We don't know who they are either.

Thankyou for clarifying this, obviously I don't know the triads very well irl or ever speak to them, just feel like I've heard those voices before. Also pasghetti bolognase is the best.

Yeah, to add onto Candice's statement, none of them sound like us at all.

I can see a clear case of combat logging here and there is no excuse for it.

Report Actioned

37774 Matthew Donald  - Perm ban for Combat log

37775  Rithik Gogal - Perm ban for Combat log

38030  Mohamed Raj - Perm ban for Combat log

37778 Tony Twist  - Perm ban for Combat log

86f81185b21b5562d8e3514e2903e34f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back