What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - xRy4nCx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Unban Appeal for xRy4nCx 

In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198152539531

Ban ID: RPUK#4582

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploiting the blood timer

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned due to the staff member thinking I was intentionally logging out to add time to my respawn time when I was in fact attempting to check in at the hospital using the new check in system.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like this was a rather unfair ban and shouldn't have been considered exploiting in my opinion. Just before the 4PM restart on 04/07 I forgot to eat and drink and collapsed in the Tequi-la-la bar. After the restart I decided to play as police for a few hours on my other character (Garry). When a couple of hours passed and I got bored of playing as police I decided to go back to my Ryan character and was on the floor for a few minutes before one of my fellow gang members found me after I was shouting for help. On the way to the hospital my game crashed and I quickly logged back in to find myself laying on the road, my gang member found me shortly after and carried on taking me to the hospital. When I arrived at the check in at pillbox there was around 4-5 people also laying on the floor with all of them having the same issue. a few of the people laying dead at the time we're re logging and attempting to get the interaction with the check in to work. I then also attempted it a few times but no luck, Shortly after as it was close to the 8pm restart I decided to just log out until then hoping it would work after that. At the time one of my gang members was also laying dead at the check in with the same issue and whilst I was logged out a staff member revived all downed people at the check in. I got a message from my gang member OOC saying that a staff member had just revived them, I then log in one last time to see if the staff member would also get to me but I had no luck.
Whilst waiting a little longer and typing a bit in OOC trying to get an admins attention an NHS member logs in and gets the rest of us up off the ground. Around 10 minutes later I was running up the road back to Tequi-la-la and I was then banned.

Whilst I was downed I made two discord tickets regarding the situation (Ticket 6303 & 6304)

Please note that whilst my character (Ryan) was on the server moving from tequi-la-la to the hospital I made it there within 25 minutes and personally believe I did not attempt to to reset any timers as I would have checked in within the 25 minutes originally.

Thank you for reading and I will look forward to hearing back from you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning,

You made your first ticket at 7.32 by this point you had already logged back into the server 4 times. One was a crash your correct. However the other 3 times before the ticket was opened was not. 

Your total time across the 4 sessions "in server" which was whilst dead from your death at 04/07/2021, 15:50:31

This number was 31 minutes. Across 3 sessions, this means im not even counting the time from the last session you had until revived. With that information you can clearly see you have exceeded the 25 minute bleedout timer you seem to be justifying it with. 

This along with the fact you probably knew that if you waited until after 8pm restart someone would have been there at the bar you died to be able to help you.. if you had stayed there after the 4pm restart you probably wouldn't have had as much chance of getting help from friends would you? 

Then, we have a comp system. Any server issues can be comped and we have and have always had this in place for these exact bugs. Any items lost you can claim back. Why would you not just accept whats happened as its your fault you forgot to eat or drink and then claim comp for the check-in bug?

With this information do you still think its a unjustified ban?

Honestly at the time it did not cross my mind about the whole blood timer thing, I seen an issue with the check in and when relogging usually fixes it. I did not want to waste any staff time for such a small incident. But I can see how it can come across as me intentionally attempting to do so, In the future I now know not to log out at all for whatever reason whilst dead. Of course at the time I did not know this came under rule c2.2 and wouldn't have classed it as an exploit, I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused the staff team and other peoples RP around me.

This along with the fact you probably knew that if you waited until after 8pm restart someone would have been there at the bar you died to be able to help you.. if you had stayed there after the 4pm restart you probably wouldn't have had as much chance of getting help from friends would you? 
At the time it did not cross my mind about getting help or not, I had friends around when I died so they could have helped after the restart but I decided I wanted to play as my police character after the restart.

With this information do you still think its a unjustified ban?
I believe that this is more than justified and know how this is considered exploiting now and can assure you this won't happen again on my behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, we will go ahead and unban you this time. That does come with some caveats though. Firstly, you will have your inventory wiped as you should rightfully have lost that stuff in the first place. You may have been able to claim it back in a comp request but at this stage, I feel as though you have lost that right. Secondly, this is your 3rd ban now, you will receive no more chances from here. You have been here long enough now to know what is ok to do and what is not. As Charles said, if something like this happens, open a ticket, if we don't get to you in time, then file a comp request with evidence and we will deal with it that way. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back