What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Chagati khan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chagati khan

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Chagati khan

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198817760315

The date when this happened: 07/04/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: i was driving my car and suddenly i glitch into the ground , sometimes when this happens you teleport back to the ground in some time but this time i was in water when i glitched through the floor, i died was about to open a ticket but my electricity went out , this happened on 4th , today is 5th so when i woke up again i opened a ticked and waited for mods but no one came , i didnt relog as its against the rules , i died and lost millions of worth of stuff . i have evidence. fivem-6316 this ticked has every evidence you need. list of items 1943 coke (each is worth of 800pounds so 1943x800=1,554,400) 1 standard pistol (120000) 10 turtles ( dk the worth but when used on a fishing rod , you get a shark which is worth 7500so7500x10=75000) 374 weed ( each worth of 600pounds so 600x374=224000) 2788 plastic bags (10 pounds 27880)1 fishing rod (worth of 10000)other are mobile and bread coffee etc which i dont care of . had 43 bullets( each of 750) too but it doesnt show in the picture so not gonna put them in . ty

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: coke , weed , turtles , pistol , plastic bags , fishing rod so1554400+120000+75000+224000+27880+10000=2,011,280 pounds

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Chagati khanLooking at the coordinates that you died, you died in a vehicle in the water at the docks. From the screenshots you provided in the ticket it is hard to tell if it was in-fact a glitch or you were maybe deliberately dumped there by someone. Do you have any other evidence to back this up?

@Chagati khanLooking at the coordinates that you died, you died in a vehicle in the water at the docks. From the screenshots you provided in the ticket it is hard to tell if it was in-fact a glitch or you were maybe deliberately dumped there by someone. Do you have any other evidence to back this up?
no but u can see the buildings up on the water . , how can I

jump through buildings?

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back