What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown Padrino - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy Stevens

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Padrino

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2218

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking (G1.1)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As seen in the video, I blew up a ton of vehicles in the parking lot of the Padrino's Last Train Diner. I posted the picture on tweedle, and then a few seconds after I posted the image, they came to Tequi-la-la (where i was at the time), I tried to talk to him and tell him to "get off my turf" as he was driving away, and he started reversing then shot me, without any RP whatsoever.

I attempted to discuss this with Padrino's in Teamspeak, where they told me that in their eyes it wasn't a rule break, and was okay because "we had been fighting for a while now" and "[my] your guys were fighting with us earlier". Speaking with them was unsuccesful on teamspeak, I tried my absolute best to explain to them how they broke the rule and how it can be avoided, but instead they weren't understanding, and this is the reason I am uploading this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5izVwpD6hHY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to add that last night whilst we had an active shootout with padrino's (police) the RP from padrino's was AWFUL. Fail RP in my eyes... shouting to your pals "grab me the servers going to reset" isn't any form of rp and running into an active gunfight claiming you aren't padrino's or any form of gang member then shooting police isn't good either. Then one got shot for picking up padrino's after being told not to by police and then shouting to myself "why are you shooting him for" after being told not to as you was in a active gunfight running around like clowns isn't any form of roleplay either because in a real life situation you wouldn't do that. I'd also like to know how once one of your members was shot by police and then one arrested you all of a sudden knew where these members where as they had their hands up when stopped and couldn't use any form of communication once in cuffs. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1077373921   3hrs 25mins is where to watch from. Unfortunately no IDs.

I'm really done with your shit Billy, so well done, you win, because I've had enough. You make this one of the most un-enjoyable experiences possible at all times, and you literally go out of your way to do so. You've been actively baiting us for days now, including rolling up to our diner 5 or 6 times, shouting over us every time we try to speak, threatening us, shooting us, blowing up our cars and persuing us around the city. And what happens every time we respond in any way whatsoever? You immediately call us onto TS, try to get us all banned for "RDM" and then make ridiculous revenge reports like this.

I seriously wonder what you actually expect us to do in this situation. You come to our diner, blow up 6 or so of our cars, take a tweedle pic to literally provide evidence it was you, and then run back to your bar. While running one of our members spots you, persuses you and then stops next to you at the bar. You shout at him in that voice you love to shout at people in telling him to "Get the fuck off my turf" (as heard at the end of the video), and then you get shot. You then complain that person did a lack of RP. What would you like them to do in that position? Hop out of their car on their own, face off 4 of your guys and say "Now that wasn't very nice was it? Those were our cars!" - you've been actively dumping our members for the past 24 hours and have an obvious vendetta with us. So basically our options are that the guy jumps out of the car, gets shot, dumped and loses a gun, or he shoots you in retaliation for the cars exploding, and gets reported for "RDM". You create these no-win situations for us and it some insane levels of Power Gaming.

I know you're probably reading this with the biggest smile on your face, but quite frankly you are taking this game way too fucking far. You are actively fucking with peoples mental health. It's 2.15am and I have to be awake at 7.30am for work, and I can't sleep because you are going this far out of your way to push this out of the game as far as you can to literally try and upset people. As a side note, 2 other people have also said in our discord that they cannot sleep despite being absolutely exhausted, but I highly doubt you give a shit about that.

So like I said, well done, you've got what you wanted. A completely un-fun game and peoples mental health being damaged because you get off on reporting everyone who breathes wrong in your eyes. Good work!

Sleepless.png

@HarveysGames Just to clear why all of us got there , We killed all the Hustlers at their club had Billy in back of my car guys called it on radio and I did say I was going down to help the lads with the cops.

I say I will engage to try get the guys out Then I went quit on radio and you would assume the person is down there is not really any other explanation ,also I would like to add once the leader gets downed what do you expect the group to do ? leave him there to the cops ? they all came and shootout happened is unfortunate the storm but it was a situation with the hustlers going on for couple of hours already. 

Also once I got back of your car with my car I thought you will see the numbers and call for backup and not start shooting straight as you can see I didn't shoot a single bullet.

Last thing here for everyone this is a game and lets all enjoy it and not make anything personal. 

We all here to have good time and all of us have a life as well so people are in different mod etc so lets all try to enjoy and take it as a game.

Please lets not bait new players to break rules just so we can report them as we all learned and still learning to make this a better place.

Can we only keep this report on topic about the situation that he has reported. Other information that is relevent should be the only thing posted in here by the people involved. 

Any further comments which are not relevant will also be hidden and the post locked. Please keep replies relevant to this particular situation and only those involved comment.

Just as we are on the same page. 

Your gang and the Padrino have some issue and going around killing and blow stuff up. 

You blow up some car's and put it up on Twiddle so everyone can see it and don't expect any kind of payback  ? 

You blow up some car's and put it up on Twiddle so everyone can see it and don't expect any kind of payback  ? 
I expected some sort of retaliation, that's why I posted the image on tweedle. However, I didn't expect to be straight up shot without any RP whatsoever, not even one word.

Edit:

Just to add, Hustlers and Padrino's are not in any sort of active war, neither do we have any sort of agreements on situations/scenarios that allow straight up drive-bys.

so dumping randomly people is allowed then huh? 

- sorry but this gets ridiculous. The situation currently is unplayable. Everything gets reported, that doesn't fit into the narrow image.  You @Gecko_ stated towards me in TS, the reporting wouldn't be personal and you want the RP to improve. Well shit then, that none of this is happening since its all a big ball of bitterness and provocation. You try to squeeze what is happening into something, that is not suitable for it. It doesnt improve anything, it does the opposite currently, several people lost their motivation to even log in and play anymore bc of the random events that are happening right now. Furthermore it is all about to not make any mistakes since everything is recorded and being reported right away if something is not fitting in that image. 

Ok let me give you my point of view :

Billy if you think RP is coming in the the Diner every day and point a gun hands up and rob people  and not wanting us to do fight back not sure what you on about mate.

You rob so many of my boys shot and started shit and when we came down to kill everyone we did what we had to do and then stopped once the situation was over due to you telling me I do not want to go to war as our RP is shit ... Like pal if you go to the Fallen angel club with all of my boys on roofs watching and stab one of them then come on TS and ask why you were shot not sure what I can say or what is there in RP ? We saw you stabbing someone who just called us for backup and of course we will shoot and kill , I am not going to walk in there asking you to explain why you stabbed my friend.

Same situation as you went outside Diner blew the cars and posted on Tweedled and then moaned about getting shot , like RP you want me to come down sit with you and ask why your just blew all of our cars ? 

I could do this to the point the gun and rob and dump to your whole group , I can go there everyday and point a gun and rob and kill but don't do it as is not really great RP and fun for the other party. I went down there yesterday 12 of us and 3 of Hustlers down just chilling could have done same as you hands up and rob and then kill once robbed so no-one knows. I choose to not kill them as they were just enjoying their time is no fun every 2 mins gun put your hands up, mate make it fun , creative I don't care about the items but make some RP as you moan a lot about it.

I have many times encountered people who made the decision to fight even when at gun point which I do not think is not valuing the life but a personal decision that is made by each individual this includes whitelisted gang members and Police.

I am not saying my RP is great here could have been many things I could have done but instead I as Hamza made the decision to pull out the gun which got glitched and thought I had another one not the teaser lol but finding the smallest thing and report it just as you can't do anything about it in RP is bit childish if you ask me but hey I will let the Staff decide on this and take what action they think is correct.

Regards,

Hamza

I expected some sort of retaliation, that's why I posted the image on tweedle. However, I didn't expect to be straight up shot without any RP whatsoever, not even one word.

Edit:

Just to add, Hustlers and Padrino's are not in any sort of active war, neither do we have any sort of agreements on situations/scenarios that allow straight up drive-bys.
You expected a coffee with full English Breakfast then some sort of retaliation , is understandable lol.

Just to make it clear we are not in active War but you go around targeting Padrinos only with your Cop character as well , use your group to collect our Bodies while on war with Aztec and downed, Come to the Diner to start shit everyday but  "No we are not at active War so Padrinos have to come to me RP that they are acting big or something and then once I decide we can start shooting each other ".

This is an Active War but some of the Hustlers don't really get involved or do this stuff so we don't kill them RP wise If I see Billy he is a dead man.

Regards,

Hamza

@Gecko_First off all I'd like to add to this as a Padrino that was in the city at the time and saw the tweedle myself. We was, just coming back into the city from an RP scenario and then saw the tweedle of you blowing up the cars at the diner. As one of the council members of the Padrinos, I saw this and passed onto the member that then shot you, to shoot you if he had a clean shot on you. The shot wasn't meant to be a shot including RP it was done to "send a message". Maybe, he could have said something when shooting you? but unfortunately from my personal experience with yourself and majoirty of the Hustlers, there isn't much chance to RP stuff out before you get trigger happy and start pointing your gun and then shooting at people. 

I'd also like to add, then when in TS trying to resolve this situation, claimed that you could not act upon tweedle posts. I have further spoken to a member of staff about this and he said you are aloud to act upon posts on tweedle. You say that you came into TS to educate the padrinos on our RP and knowledge the rules, maybe you should re-read the rules yourself.

Edit:

I already explained this to you, try to listen this time. Do you expect 1 guy to hop out of his car and walk up to 4 of your guys? How are we supposed to RP with you when your idea of "Good RP" is yelling "Get the fuck off my turf!" in your weird rage voice. You literally want the guy to just sit there and talk to you about it and risk getting shot in a 4 v 1?? You're on another planet, pal.

If we are not in an "active war" and not allowed to drive by on each others place of business, then why did you do it first before any of this had started, and why have you also done it more than once since then? Like I said above, Insane levels of power gaming by a baby who throws his toys out of the pram every time anyone does something he doesn't deem to be "Good RP!" This isn't your server, stop acting like it is and stop wasting everyone's time with these constant, pathetic revenge reports.

As a side note, you also tried to get our entire family banned for RDM when we were camped out on a rooftop, in a place we knew you were coming to, and that you knew we were sitting in (remember, you shouted "I see you Padrino's up there", and attacked anyway). I think you need to learn what the "R" in RDM stands for.

Right let's get this sorted then as it has been long enough.

Billy you just blew up a bunch of cars and was seen leaving the car park, you then decided to post it on tweedle despite just being down the road from it? Honestly what do you expect to happen. You was seen leaving the area and the car clearly was waiting to confirm that it was you and when they was satisfied they pulled the trigger. If you do something like you did and brag about it, expect some sort of retaliation.

I will address something in this report now which concerns me. 

You are actively fucking with peoples mental health. It's 2.15am and I have to be awake at 7.30am for work, and I can't sleep because you are going this far out of your way to push this out of the game as far as you can to literally try and upset people. As a side note, 2 other people have also said in our discord that they cannot sleep despite being absolutely exhausted, but I highly doubt you give a shit about that.
If people in your group are clearly to attached and not realising that this is a game and is making them not sleep and effecting there personal life then you need to take a break. Otherwise a forced break will be applied on you. 

As for the report. Denied. 

I would like to remind everyone in this report that this is a game! Do not get so annoyed when things do not go your way.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back