What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - unknown Hustler - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Piper Morgan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown Hustler

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2320

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and lack of reason / RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The Padrinos (we) were at a confirmed war with the Aztecas. It went on for quite a time already of that evening. We were at our "turf area" , the Diner, trying to defend it. As you can see we lost that battle at the position above the Diner. Then a neutral Vagos member came to carry out the injured people to take them to the hospital. I was carried by him and put in a car that was pulled up. At that time the Vagos expected the Hustlers to take everybody to the hospital, Aztecas and Padrinos. Since the Rumpo of the Hustlers transported an injured member of the Aztecas as well, actin as a neutral party in that war.
I was not taken to the hospital. I was driven to a lake to get "dumped" with the words "Have a good swim Padrino boi". Sadly my microphone was not recorded at that time, but I replied: I am a fucking woman you prick" He then replies (to be heard in the video): Oh you*re a man then." I think he only got the "man" of what I said of woman.
Since I am a woman, 36 old, yes I have a voice that sounds like a 13 yo before voice break, but still: I play a woman and the character who dumped me refers to me as "Padrino boi".
No RP involved why I get dumped/executed, no explanation, nothing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/sx2aa5

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello
Im the Hustler in the above clip, as for you not feeling there was enought reason for you to be dumped, i feel like the fact that we have been fighting pretty much full time for the last few days, with you guys storming tequi-lala shooting and killing some of our members and dumping them, gives enough reason for our retaliation.

and im not sure if you guys just think this goes away, because you decide to go to war with the Aztecas but u should know that the Hustlers isent there to be some "neutral" party, as we are in an ongoing conflict.

Could there have been more rp in this scenario, maybe? im not sure. 

When u got put into my car u didnt say a single word, until u screamed something down your mic when i drove the car into the water. 

also i genuinely feel like this could have been sorted, and context could have been given, if there had been and attempt to reach out. 

@Skovgaard Can I just also add, that you have been getting involved in an active war between the Padrinos and Aztecas for the last couple of days. Taking a body thats down from a war with another gang and dumping them I personally think is very low from yourself and the entire Hustler organization. Yes there has been previous conflict between the Padrinos and Hustlers, but this does not give any valid reason to get involved and dump bodies from an active shootout. If you personally was shooting at a Padrino and dumped them yourself I would say that would be fair enough? But in this scenario you've got invovled in an active war and taken advangtage of something you shouldnt. 

Retaliation is fine, but like I said above do it when you are in a RP scenario with the Padrinos not when an active war is going on. The beef should go away cause of a war I agree with that, but getting invovled is completely different. Padrinos have asked to go to war aginst the Hustlers multiple times but the poor excuse of "our RP isnt good enough" pops up. I feel you've just created this scenario, where you dump people down from the padrinos and there is no other outcome. People are allowed to run bodies to the hospital and thats what you should have done instead of taking advantage of an ongoing war to dump people over other beef. 

@MikeButtonsHonestly stop being such a hypocrite, the fact you have decided to go to war with the Aztecas has nothing to do with us.

You cant expect others so just go away, and only interact with them when it suits you, because you have started shit with yet another gang. 

You even say it yourself, YOU have been asking multiple times to go to war with US. 

So how does that make sense if we have just gotten "involved" in a war between you and the Aztecas. 

At the end of the day, we are in an active conflict, and you guys are responsible for shooting and killing some of ours.

Could there have been more rp involved with me dumping a presumed "dead" corpse of someone responsible for my friends not coming home.

There could have yeah, i could have spoken to her, instead of being on the radio. i would probably also have realised it was a female in the car, and not called her a boy. 

Also she could also have started the interaction up, questioned "where are we going", "are you takinng me to a hospital? 

but instead she choose not to say anthing until the car was in the lake. 

So maybe we both have a few things to learn. 

If I wanted to discuss this out, I would have pulled you into TS. You literally practise whataboutism, throwing the ball back to me, as if I need to explain myself. My character suffered from your actions not yours. You interfere in an active war and snitch one of the wounded to dump it. First of all there are rules in a war and just because you are not at war, doesnt mean you can do what ever you like bc you have some "beef" with the padrinos, imo - thats why I reported you, so the staff can look into. Furthermore you fooled the Vagos because his intention was clearly NOT to get me or other Padrinos dumped. Since you already pulled whataboutism maybe you can go figure how you would think about being dumped by a third party, that is NOT invoved in your war with another gang. 

And at the end, you gave yourself away by the "padrino boi", I play a woman and its pretty clear as day how the character is looking. So don't play the dumb card. We (hustlers + padrinos) both have pretty much an issue with each other currently. I already talked to Staff the other day about the general issue, because I think it has to fucking stop.

Seeing as you dont want this solved, you only want people punished, il make this last comment and then leave it to the staff. 

This conflict started out with, a truck of our boys(Hustlers) Went down to Fallen Angels to have a scrap. 

Upon arrival they were all killed and some dumped by you(The Padrinos) a 3rd party in this case who were all sat on roofs waiting for us. 

This was taken to TS where Henning(Staff) told the people involved that since you(Padrinos) were so close allies with Fallen Angels, that this was an alright action from you(Padrinos)

Back to this situation which is the exact same situation, exept we are actually in conflict with you guys(Padrinos), and the other party there is ours(Hustlers) very close allies The Aztecas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel this report is missing so much context so I am going to approach it differently. I am going to get you two and myself on teamspeak for a chat to discuss this situation.

I will add you both to a PM and we will arrange a time.

@Skovgaard The difference with our situation is we was called down by the Fallen Angles to help and you guys knew we was there and still attacked them and what you guys did was pick up our dead bodies after a gun fight with the Azetcas when they never asked you to join the situation.

Since @Skovgaarddidn't respond I am going to finish the report with the information that I have.

As I have already stated I feel that there is a lot of context missing involved with this situation between both groups. By the sounds of things, based on the comments from both parties there was some sort of drama between both groups which as a result led to this situation.

My plan was to get you both on teamspeak to speak about the issue and try to resolve it there so that way I can get a better understanding of what actually happened before this specific situation.

I am going to be issuing @Skovgaardand @rieKea warning for poor RP. There may have been drama however the lack of RP displayed by both parties isn't good enough and you both need to sort that out for future situations. 

I would also suggest when situations like this occur you guys should try and talk it out between yourselves instead of reporting it. Something as simple as what happened here could have easily been resolved. 

Warning's have been applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back