What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - AF12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Unban Appeal for AF12 

In-game Name: Alex Ferkis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356882

Ban ID: Your Ban ID: rpuk#4605

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: C2.2 Exploiting (Logging out whilst down)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Right, So the reason I was banned was for The rule, Exploiting c2.2 this is the act of abusing game mechanics for your gain. I couldn't check into the hospitals I logged out a couple of times as someone had told me to Nap (Relog) the times I relogged the last was at the sandy hospital where in which I was invisible and could not see the interior of the building , The logs was me trying to fix The Archie's eye glitch were you could not check in I had seen on the changelogs that this was fixed and I am chuffed :)

Why should we unban you ?: In reflection : I'm Truly sorry and there was no ill intent with my logs , I have sat and thought about the situation and set it all out and have realised that I took the wrong approach towards the situation and in doing this I had got banned for Exploiting . if I was given the chance to come back into the server i would ensure i take the right approach in situations like this by putting in a comp request or opening a ticket or take to ooc (I.e. TeamSpeak, discord or forums) During my time in this server i have had the chance to make friends , meet / endure amazing situations and provide good RP To better both mine and other players experiences within the city My First ban: Was due to combat logging at this time i was fairly new to the server and didn't really grasp on what i was doing, and in doing this it ruined other peoples RP situations From that point on i had strived to make other peoples RP Scenarios Immersive , and as good Quality as it could possibly be and this is why i have had no prior reports against me And i wish to continue providing good RP And quality situations if given the chance to come back and interact with this Amazing server ! This is the only server i have put time into and have enjoyed as a whole due to the quality community and the work that staff and developers put into the server .

Thank you for your time to read this and a second chance to appeal this ban :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Right.

You claim that you relogged because you were bugged, now doing this once can sometimes fix issues, and we can have some oversight with this.

But not only did you log in and out 6(!) times in total after having died. The times between you connecting and then logging out doesn't really strike me as the time it takes to check if a bug is fixed. You don't log out, then in 2 minutes later and then wait for 10 minutes before doing the same thing again if you're trying to fix a bug. And you certainly don't wait an entire night and then do it 5 times.

Now, this is your only chance to be honest with us, why did you actually log in and out? Because I sure don't buy that it purely was to try to fix a bug.

Firstly, Thanks for your reply i think its best i layer the logs out in order 

1. I got picked up by a bystander who had picked me up after i had woken up originally and he had put me in the car and i fell through the floor and then i relogged then off we went to pillbox
  2.  Arrived at pillbox interior was invisible f1 didn't work relogged 
  3.  Fix Archie's eye with the hospital check in well what i thought would work 
  4.  Relogged then some guy came to pick me up and he did say i need to pick you up so you can see the option so i agreed it didn't work he dropped me then he left and went on his way 
  5.  Friend came to pillbox and took me to the hospital (Sandy) same thing with number one occurred 
  6.  Not to sure with this one it might of been something to do with the NHS as they found me up at sandy and picked me up 

Through out this ordeal i was using ooc and Discord Tickets to try flag the attention of the admins my logs were not to reset or abuse the timer or as the ticket relates it to a combat log (Not sure how as i was not in a RP situation) I am Honestly giving the truth about the situation and being 100% Honest and truthful with you guys as lying will get me no were and again thanks for your reply and the chance to appeal it again and i hope to see a reply soon 🙂

PS. In the future i will make sure i make a comp ticket and seek help that way !

Last edited by a moderator:
Through out this ordeal i was using ooc and Discord Tickets to try flag the attention of the admins my logs were not to reset or abuse the timer or as the ticket relates it to a combat log
Well that is true you did write in OOC but you still logged i nand out to keep refreshing your timer until you had recieved help, what you should have done is ask for help and wait out the timer, if noone came and got you you could open a compensation request on the forum with any evidence and if you truly died and couldnt check in due to a bug you would have been compensated, instead you reloged 6 times and kept refreshing pushing your luck. Now I hope you understand that whatever gear you tried to save by doing exactly that will be wiped before any sort of unban will be given.

Well that is true you did write in OOC but you still logged i nand out to keep refreshing your timer until you had recieved help, what you should have done is ask for help and wait out the timer, if noone came and got you you could open a compensation request on the forum with any evidence and if you truly died and couldn't check in due to a bug you would have been compensated, instead you reloged 6 times and kept refreshing pushing your luck. Now I hope you understand that whatever gear you tried to save by doing exactly that will be wiped before any sort of unban will be given.
Thanks for your reply nuclear, yes i am aware of the gear that was supposedly tried to save will be wiped and i completely agree with so , i understand i went the wrong way with receiving help in the situation and i am sure it will never happen in the future I look forward to your reply !

​

I Know were i went wrong in this situation and i know there was rules broken/breached if i was to get Unbanned i will make sure i will not relog whilst Down i will let My character bleed out file a comp request and proceed onwards !​

Last edited by a moderator:
@AF12Your inventory has been wiped as per Nuclear's message above. You will be unbanned and we don't want to see you in this section of the forums again, especially for the same rule that you have broken twice now, otherwise it will be a much extended stay off the server...

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back