What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Logann - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Michael Johnstone

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198264017341

The date when this happened: 07/07/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: In the early hours of this morning, I made an agreement with house owner tiffany jones regarding her selling her home. We came to the agreement that I would pay her 600k for her to sell her home, for me to then buy it afterwards. We didn't believe any issues would occur due to the recent changelogs stating that the rebuying homes within the same session was fixed. After her selling the home, and me approaching it, it was clear this was not the case. Upon me trying to purchase the home, a message stated that 'the house was already owned' when it was clearly just sold. I was then told by others the issue was not fixed and they have still been seeing this happen. From here, it was not really likely for me to stay awake from 1am - 8am restart for me to buy the home. However, I am still 600k out of pocket. I logged back on at 9am this morning to buy the house, and to my surprise, someone had bought it. I find it quite convenient, considering the location, that someone knew exactly where to go. Unless a triad who witnessed the house deal fancies moving house to a triad area, I believe someone may have knew where to go due to my bug report being posted on the forums. Now that is a very long shot and I am not accusing anyone of anything, but when someone brought that idea to my attention, I thought I should mention it in this report.

In conclusion, I have missed out on a house I paid 600k specifically for due to a bug that was meant to have been fixed. I find it really unfair that if I want to buy a house, I have to stay awake until stupid times in the morning to get to it first. This wasn't a case of not being fast enough, it was simply due to the bug not allowing me to buy the house at the original time and place.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/MFg8g3YHyyc

Lost items and total value of compensation: House Number 348 on vagos turf / 600k.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
To a vagos area* Little mix up there

@LogannDo I recall this being fixed in a ticket, or am I thinking of someone else?

I did make a ticket, yes. But it wasn’t fixed. I was just told someone else bought it after the restart once it was available and that was that. The reasoning behind the compensation request is that I believe it’s unfair that someone else got to it, because it’s due to the bug that’s been supposedly fixed.

Denied, no evidence to support the 600k transfer so we're unable to proceed with this. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back