What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Weazel News Complaint Process

Teddy Winkle

Banned
Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

I would like to formally open the Weazel News Complaints process, If you are feeling a bit like a Karen and would like to get a Weazel Reporter the sack, then please submit your complaint below. please use the following Format: 

Your Name

The Weazel Reporters Name

What they did that made you get all Karen about it

What you feel would resolve the situation

Any and all reports will be taken seriously, where possible we will arrange for you and your accused to sit down at Weazel HQ, where you can get all 'Karen'ee' with them or apologise for your own poor behaviour.  

//Please keep all reports in RP, any actual rule breaks etc. use the report a player section.     

Your Name

The Weazel Reporters Name

What they did that made you get all Karen about it

What you feel would resolve the situation
Your Name: Charles Vander (Police Constable of LSPS)

The Weazel Reporters Name: Not sure, but a majority of them, or a general complaint 

What they did that made you get all Karen about it: Standing in the middle of a gunfight and refusing to leave when told to leave. After the gunfight, we attempted to ask/tell them why they did not leave, and the simple reply was "Because I don't have to", I don't mind weazle news recording stuff, but I start minding when they stand in the middle of the gunfight with the chance of being shot from either side.

What you feel would resolve the situation: Simple, explain to any of your reporters to not STAND in the middle of the gunfight and attempt to "Interview" the officers or gang members shooting. It could save a life and also keep the officers concentrated on protecting the public. 

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ
@TheCap

Dear Mr Vander,

Hi I’m Teddy Wrinkle,

Your comments have been noted and whist I will certainly pass on your feedback to the team, I would also ask you note the following.

Weazel News staff go through a rigorous selection process, most if not all of our staff have covered various world events including and not limited to actual War zones.

We at Weazel News provide staff with top of the range bullet proof vests and training on dealing with violence against and around them. 

In short they are trained professionals who have experience in dealing with far worse situations then a couple of street gangs firing pop shots at each other. 

However we respect the Law and if any Laws are broken we expect you and your fellow officers to prosecute to the full extent.

I trust my response is adequate, if not and you wish to discuss further please let me know.

Teddy Wrinkle, that’s me.

Back