What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 468 & Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy Stevens

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 468 & Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1830

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking (G2.4) & (C2.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Attempted to take two Padrino's hostage in their diner, had both at gun point. Hamza (ID 468) pulled out a taser and tried tazing me, whilst at gunpoint (NVL). I then ran outside the diner and hearing a Padrino outside calling me out on his radio, I shot him and then as I was running towards their car the guy (UKNOWN ID) who was down by it locked it. When I mentioned in RP that the car door must've locked because he sat on the keys, he started unlocking it and locking it a few more times(EXPLOITING).

I'd like to add, that when speaking to the two individuals on teamspeak, Hamza didn't see any issue with what he did, and the other unknown Padrino said that his game was bugging and the car wasn't really locking for him, which I don't believe.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1fXZ3dSbVY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ok let me give you my point of view :

Billy if you think RP is coming in the the Diner every day and point a gun hands up and rob people  and not wanting us to do fight back not sure what you on about mate.

You rob so many of my boys shot and started shit and when we came down to kill everyone we did what we had to do and then stopped once the situation was over due to you telling me I do not want to go to war as our RP is shit ... Like pal if you go to the Fallen angel club with all of my boys on roofs watching and stab one of them then come on TS and ask why you were shot not sure what I can say or what is there in RP ? We saw you stabbing someone who just called us for backup and of course we will shoot and kill , I am not going to walk in there asking you to explain why you stabbed my friend.

Same situation as you went outside Diner blew the cars and posted on Tweedled and then moaned about getting shot , like RP you want me to come down sit with you and ask why your just blew all of our cars ? 

I could do this to the point the gun and rob and dump to your whole group , I can go there everyday and point a gun and rob and kill but don't do it as is not really great RP and fun for the other party. I went down there yesterday 12 of us and 3 of Hustlers down just chilling could have done same as you hands up and rob and then kill once robbed so no-one knows. I choose to not kill them as they were just enjoying their time is no fun every 2 mins gun put your hands up, mate make it fun , creative I don't care about the items but make some RP as you moan a lot about it.

I have many times encountered people who made the decision to fight even when at gun point which I do not think is not valuing the life but a personal decision that is made by each individual this includes whitelisted gang members and Police.

I am not saying my RP is great here could have been many things I could have done but instead I as Hamza made the decision to pull out the gun which got glitched and thought I had another one not the teaser lol but finding the smallest thing and report it just as you can't do anything about it in RP is bit childish if you ask me but hey I will let the Staff decide on this and take what action they think is correct.

Regards,

Hamza

I'd also like to add this that, the same situation happened to myself and few Padrinos the other day. Once you took us hostage, it wasn't an ejoyable experience for all taken hostage and I personally feel that if you had taken Hamza hostage and the other Padrinos in this clip, there would only be one ending which would be them being tourtured and shot and then dumped. I beleive that yourself and the hustlers break the rule (G1.5) Powergaming. 

I personally feel that the scenrio your create do now allow any other option than stated, this I feel is true as when you took myself hostage and I asked for food and water from yourself and other hustlers, you did not value your hostages life when I complied, even when complying and asking for food and water no hustler assisted and I was shot for this reason? Would you call that good RP? 

Talking about RP, you constantly moan about the RP you receive from the Padrinos. Have you ever stopped and questioned your own RP? This clip is similar to my personal hostage experience with you the other day, you walked into the diner, pointed and gun and demanded constantly. Have you ever thought that people have personally had enough of your poor RP and hostage experience? I feel that your reports are now starting to come as revenge reports against the padrinos as your constantly wanting us to come into TS and talk to you about stuff and when people do come into TS and talk, you don't allow anyone to talk and constantly throw abuse and shade on the people. 

In regards to this clip, could Hamza have RP'd better? Yeah sure, but like I said above people are fed up on you and your poor RP and hostage situations. The other padrino in the clip, you are reporting is getting into a car and attempting to leave the scene. You shout "Yeah Billy Stevens is down here, let them know" and then shoot without and RP? Would you care to explain that one to me? Like i've stated above, your reports are starting to become sus and seem to revenge reports when you don't get the outcome you want from the terrible RP scenarios you set up. 

I would say, we could talk this out in TS but we all know how that goes with yourself. 

Hello there. 

Since this whole situation seems to have a little more to it than shows, I would like some longer footage of this and, if available, also of the situations taken as reference in the comments. Furthermore @JustHamzaPKit would be helpfull if you happen to remember who the person accused of exploiting is and advise them to give their explaination too.

Hello there. 

Since this whole situation seems to have a little more to it than shows, I would like some longer footage of this and, if available, also of the situations taken as reference in the comments. Furthermore @JustHamzaPKit would be helpfull if you happen to remember who the person accused of exploiting is and advise them to give their explaination too.
Unfortunately I don't have any longer footage as I didn't think it was neccesary for this report and was deleted a while ago. Apologies.

I will be honest I think that person understood it was wrong and decided not to do it again so don't really need any action taken, thanks a lot.

Hamza

@JustHamzaPKunfortunately that is neither in your nor their power to decide. I am merely offering that they get the chance to defend themselfs before I action this report. 

oh sorry I misunderstood , mixed 2 reports is Billy I will let him know so he can come and give his view 

I was told to get out of there, when i was running to my car soon as i jumped into the car i locked it and which case i was shot at the exact same time i believe this was maybe a bug of some sort but i was not stopping anyone from taking me also soon as i was shot and Billy came to my car with his friends they were all shot instantly.  There is really nothing more to say. I think this billy stuff was getting out of hand 

Last edited by a moderator:
image.pngJu

Just to clear this out staff decided in the past that  unlocking/ locking  the car is not exploiting .

Thank you for filling me in on staff decisions. However, staff has also decided in the past that situations are being dealt with on a case to case basis and that there will not be a "one fits all".  

I very much apologise for it taking so long, I was very busy these last couple days. 

I will try keep it as sweet and short as possible.
@JustHamzaPK I think you are aware of what the issue is here. It does not matter at all what previous interactions you guys did or didn´t have - you should have brought it up when it happened instead of pulling a taser while being held at gunpoint. Your actions clearly go against rule G2.4, nothing more to say. 

@mdog Quite frankly, I do not believe your story of it being a bug and think that you intentionally locked the car. BUT I will give you the benefit of the doubt this once, do not waste the opportunity! Although we might have decided that locking your car while downed does not fall under exploiting, it can still very much fall under rule C1.7 - Use common sense next time. 

Last but not least, @Gecko_, although I can not see anything wrong with the hostage taking attempt itself, @mdogdid not seem involved with the initial situation and shooting him WHILE telling him to get out of there seemed a little... well off. Looks to me like you are walking on a very thin line there and should make sure to read up on rule G1.2 once more. 

I also would like to point out that prior bickering, ingame or OOC, is of no interest in reports unless it contributes to the situation at hand. If there is no evidence of that being the case, then it does not. Period. 

All 3 of you will be let off easy today by each recieving a warning under the above metioned rules. Let this be a lesson learned - do not repeat it. 

Alternative action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back