What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jambo Carruthers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floob

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Candice

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jambo Carruthers

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Jambo locked his car whilst incapacitated. Video is self explanatory

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/myw1re

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I would of liked to speak about this in ts and still would, but regrading this situation I'd like to start from the start, I was pissed off due to the fact we had agreed not to shoot in or out of the windows of your club house but I was shot out of the car from the people inside the club house at that time I punched my keyboard, which its self seems like a stupid excuse but in fact its the truth, I then went straight into Gang Leads chat to get Coozer regrading how i was killed and when a tabbed back into the game i was being dumped at the pier, Like to say once again this whole situation last night was a mess and would like the chance to explain over TS.

Staff have decided on previous occasions that it is not exploiting to lock your car while downed, although we feel that you should roleplay appropriately and fairly in each situation and what may be appropriate in one situation may be less appropriate in another given circumstances. 

Ultimately, roleplay. If you don't think you SHOULD be able to do something, i.e. lock your car after you've been shot in the head as an example, then don't. It may be more realistic to lock your car after you were incapacitated in the leg however. 

Just because you can, does not mean that you should. However, presently we will not be actioning a report for this action. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back