What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Sebastian Langas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadine

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nadine jensen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Sebastian Langas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2211

What best describes this incident ?: exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Sebastian Is incapacitated (Down) and somehow jumpes off my shoulders without me dropping him. he do say "oops i fell off your shoulder" (not even sound injured) but i do not accept that Rp.. if i did drop him, i would had done a /me "Drops body" or the /carry...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVmuHbfELQU&ab_channel=Promefy
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! 

I've just seen this report. In the clip you can see that i am being picked up & carried by you. You tried to put me in a car, but it didnt let you, at the sime time a lot of triads arrived to the scene to help. You we're told to put your hands up. here you can see me fall off your shoulders and then at 2.10 you can hear me saying "sorry I fell off" Isn't this logical as you are no longer holding on to me when you put ur hands in the air. I would be too heavy for you to carry.

But the situation would have ended the same most likely, you we're surrounded by triads and I would have been dropped. 

can we also discuss how you did not value your life at 2.15 onwards? You had multiple guns pointed at you and was repeatedly told "Put your hands up" which you did, but then decided to drop them instantly to radio in that youre being taken by Triads. 

Personally I think this we could have taken to TS to talk about, I am very disappointed that you didnt try contact me or anyone who was involved. I consider you as a friends OOC and this is really just heart breaking to see/read. 

I am very open to take this in TS if you want to and i can talk about it and come to an agreement about this. 

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

Fact is seb, that i did not drop u, or wanted to.. you should not jump off my shoulders.. i did not raise my hands before u jumped off.. when u did that i had to go with it and then raise my hands.. u forced me to a Rp i was not having.. you don't know how i was planing on doing that scene.. but the fact that u jumped off my shounders did change it all.. 

im sorry u are heart broken. This is a game, and have nothing to do with u as a person. this is me doing a report on a player, who i feel like exploiding the fact that downed people can do /carry and then get off shoulders.. 

I am very curious then, what was your plan?

Regards to the role-play, you had a lot of guns to your head, all telling you to put ur hands in the air. You can clearly see that in this situation there isn't really a lot ot of options you have and anyone who value their life would have put their hands in the air.

C2.2 states as follows Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. The animation here would have been the same as you would have placed me into a car no matter what. 
Topping this, someone who is on another person's shoulder can fight back or fall off, again I said "sorry i fell off" I didn't intend to force RP on you as you already were in a RP situation with a clear outcome.

Regarding to me getting off your shoulders, even if i would't have gotten off, you'd be shot and I'd end up at the floor or in a car.  also /carry is an option I have in the game as well, and and I don't see me creating a situation where I could have won regardless at all since you already was pushed into a corner by the other Triads.

Additionally, after reviewing the clip provided it can be seen at the end that you and other ballas were using external communications to influence a situation in game. Look at SS 

Unknown - "@everyone Jambo has been taken, need as many people on to find him"
Tommy - "who we at war with"
Jambo - "Triads everyone get in city"
RldXFLS.png

I feel this breaches (G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of role-play is considered meta-gaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

we have been in a war agenst the triads for a week now? that is nothing new or powergaming in that? - stop using this as something its not..
i have pictures from triads discord chat were one is actually directly saying in chat where he's body is and he need's a pick up to hosp! - cause THAT is meta-gaming.. 
and it's not meta-gaming to tell people to come online.. 

i wanted to play my Rp out as i was having guns to my head and told to get my hands up.. but i could not as long as u were on my shoulders.. therefore i would had asked one of your members to come take you, like pass you over and then take it from there, used the passing time to talk them down.. but the fact that u did what u did, just pissed me off.. might be a petty thing, but it still made me change the situation.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right! This report has been out for a long time. 

I am gonna disregard the other things such as the G3.1, as that has been dealt with by other staff members as far as I'm aware.

Right: So the video starts with Ballers going towards a Bentley and we see Sebbe and another Triads member, they get threatened and they put their hands up. Sebbe was already down at this time. Nadine steps out of the car and got picks up Sebbe from the Bentley. People were walking around each other and a bunch of Triads showed up to save their member. I'm not quite sure how Sebbe got injured, other than saying he fell down the stairs at the start of the video. After being threatened Sebbe then "falls off" your shoulder by doing /carry himself, Nadine keep her hands up and then for some reason she starts talking on her radio, and gets shot herself, after that there's some more RP and the video cuts off.

In regards to the report; There's an "accept carry" feature for a reason, it has been stated over multiple staff meetings, public questions and other methods that it is allowed to deny a carry request, if you really need to get the person somewhere, use a vehicle. This same thing applies to when you are getting carried, you at any time can do /carry to be let go yourself, without this being classed as exploiting. 

he do say "oops i fell off your shoulder" (not even sound injured)
Sebbe did not sound injured throughout this interaction, and whilst I believe you should sound injured at all times when you are in a downed state, it really does depend on the injury, and what happened prior to that. He mentioned he had fallen down the stairs so the reason for him being in a downed state could be his legs are broken, and might not be in that much of a pain. Whilst I do agree saying "Oops I fell off your shoulder" should not have been said, it is not enough for a warning. I believe we can only become better at what it is we do, and Sebbe should learn from this interaction as well. 

So with everything being thrown out there, and the fact that we allow people to stop being carried at any time, this report will be
Declined 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back