What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Rashida Singh-Hook 549 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

YacobBarbar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yacob Barbar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Rashida Singh-Hook 549

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was taken down by triads which was fair and square up until the point where they wanted to dump me. They brought me back to their club house and proceeded to punch me inside as I do not have to accept their carry. In the clip I unmuted discord to ask if it was actually power gaming as I wasn't sure and others in the call confirmed it and just to be clear, there was no meta gaming involved as you can see.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHGiDWkFlJU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi,

Context: I thought this got resolved in OOC chat. There was a misunderstanding whether this was powergaming or not, after the discussion in OOC where people said it was, I said I would come back and take you out back to your original place but I was not at turf at the time. Another triad member did it on my behalf (Jet) as it was clarified. I thought this was resolved fully with these actions, I do apologise this is a grey area. During the situation itself, it was not indicated if this was wrong to do or not by Yacob or anyone else. The discussion happened in OOC after I already left and I said I would come resolve it. 

Extra comment in regards to resolution: I classify this as a revenge report as from my perspective it was fully resolved in game. If Yacob had an issue with the situation I would have expected him to then take me to TS/Discord to have a discussion regarding it, which he did not ask for. He made a comment about it in OOC, a lot of people said it is powergaming or it isnt cause its a grey area. With this discussion I thought it would be best to go and get him out of the safehouse if that is how he felt. Thus, I feel this was resolved and had no need to come to the Forums. I even had a conversation with another Balla afterwards in game just to get further clarification regarding punching people to move them and he said yeah its a grey area lets avoid doing it.

After looking at the video: In the clip provided itself on this report, it is clear that Yacob and others are using other communications to make call outs and discuss going out of colours. I believe this both violates G3.1 and G3.3 -

•  G3.1 for using external comms while in active roleplay situations within the server
  •  G3.3 for being incapicated and not hot micing so I can hear Yacob as he speaks on other communications

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

(G3.3) Hot Mic - While external communications are discouraged, if used, you must hot-mic all communications that have been made over any external methods or phone conversation when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via any external methods or phone conversation and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you, you are restrained or your hands are up), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear.

This is my perspective of the entire situation, I do not have any further comments regarding it. I feel a staff response is required to finish this. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I put something in OOC and yes I was brought out by Jet and placed into the stairway ally way which is not where I was down before hand. I was seen by a Balla before I was punched into the triad clubhouse as they started shooting at you which means that they presumed I bled out. The whole situation was a bit of a mess as I was shot which meant I was incapacitated and not able to talk much. If staff have their own perspective I am willing to hear what they have to say. Thanks

Alright. Sorry it took so long, I was fairly busy.

Let´s start off with just the observation of the footage on a basic level. Do I personally like seeing people being "punched" into place? Nope. But considering the fact that every situation is generally judged on seperately, I also feel strongly that I am missing context to the situation beforehand to properly make a call. 

Let´s say it this way: There is a reason as to why people have the option to refuse being carried. There is also a reason as to why it is possible to put someone in a car without carrying them. Both of these options are valid to be used but also come with conditions. They are not to be executed with poor RP or any other ill intentions that do not connect to the RP scenario at hand. 
This being said, neither of you have longer footage to give me more of an insight, therefore I will not further comment on the accusation of powergaming.

Now on to the claims of G3.1 and G3.3:
@YacobBarbaryou are lucky that there is no evidence of anyone acting upon the information you have given OOC. I highly encourage you to refrain from doing so, as it will for sure have consequences for you next time. Consider this your only warning.

With all of the above said, this report will be declined due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back