What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Candice - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Davis

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bailey Davis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Candice

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2246

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We found a triad in a red Maserati GT trying to get away from us by Mosley's. It gets radioed in that the car is heading towards us so we chase the car and ram it with our vans which made the car break. From there we decide to try and take Candice hostage as her car has broken and she is clearly outnumbered. She had multiple firearms aimed at her telling her to get out the vehicle (which she does) but it is then followed up with the demands "put your hands up" (which can clearly be heard). She completely ignores these demands and runs away despite having multiple weapons aimed at her at point blank range. She then decides to shout "Fuck you all" multiple times and says "I will die for the triads" Which clearly shows she was not bothered if she was killed. Throughout this whole situation her rp was extremely poor and she did not value her life in the slightest.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiK7dlT0PsQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

No attempts were made to resolve the incident at all you, could’ve easily contacted me on team speak or any other external means of communication in order to attempt to resolve the situation. I feel like this is a revenge report mainly due to the fact that I reported the leader of your gang not more than one hour before this report went up against me, alongside 2 other reports against other triads. At the time of this shooting we were in an active war where the rules of engagement were kill on site (agreed previously by both gang leads). As you can see from the video I was actively being shot at by members of your gang who was chasing me around the city in multiple armoured vehicles. Fair enough in the video I now hear you say put your hands up however at the time of this engagement I didn’t think you wanted anything more than to just outright kill me, so I did what anybody else would and I ran for my life. I would just like to reiterate one more time that you were all shooting at me in the previous minutes before this, and if I thought I could of got out of it whilst keeping my character alive and surrendering to you guys I honestly would have. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I feel like this is a revenge report mainly due to the fact that I reported the leader of your gang not more than one hour before this report went up against me, alongside 2 other reports against other triads. 
I can assure you that this is not a revenge report as at the time you reported ballas gang lead I was still in game and did not even realise and then while still being in game this happened so this report would have gone up either way.

If I thought I could of got out of it whilst keeping my character alive and surrendering to you guys I honestly would have. 
I feel like this is not entirely true due to the fact that this is not this first time you have been reported for breaking G2.4 and in the provided video clip you can be heard saying "I will die for the triads" (or something along them lines) at 0:16 in my video which to me does not seem like you would of tried to keep your character alive in that situation as it looks like as soon as your car broke you was fully prepared to die. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. Apologies for it taking a while, Staff is fairly busy. 

It is obvious that Candice did not at all value her life in this situation and that this is a clear breach of rule G2.4 
Since Candice is already banned for other rulebreaks, this will be added to her records.

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back