What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - bslater354 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bslater354

Unban Appeal for bslater354 

In-game Name: BanJon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199102600325

Ban ID: rpuk#4467

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on 2021-06-27 for breaking the rules, the rule I broke was c2.3 which is combat logging I did this because I worked very hard putting in hours into the server and I thought I would be stupid and kill someone when I had no motive behind it, I've been banned a while now and understand why these rules are in place to stop people like me ruining the fun for other people I have learnt my lesson and I also understand why combat logging is not aloud you can just cheat death and I understand that I put myself in the situations I have to deal with it. thanks billy.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because I've taken some time and realised now that I was stupid and how much I actually miss and enjoyed your server and if you decided to offer me the opportunity to come back it would be worth your time and no more rules would ever be broken by me and I would help the other players out by offering them places in the gang I started before I was banned and would bring people in help them start there journey instead of ruining there fun.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @bslater354

so simple question really. Why, if you "worked very hard putting in hours into the server" did you decide to throw it all away?

honestly I was being stupid and not thinking of it at the time I had friends over and was trying to act up and now I really regret my decision because it wasn't funny at all and got me banned I did not think my actions would have consequences and I now understand why rules are put in place so when people make my mistake they suffer for ruining other peoples fun, I can promise if you did unban me I would love the opportunity to come back to the world and be a better role player.

After reading why you have been banned and your last 2 bans i'm not gonna give you a chance to come here and stab and drive people over. 

You appeal is denied  and you can try to appeal it again after 6 month of your ban date. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back