What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - max1234 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

max1234

Unban Appeal for max1234 

In-game Name: Freddy Multipla

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199093702171

Ban ID: rpuk#4652

Reason given for your ban: Discrimination

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I genuinely have no idea as I had said nothing discriminatory in the VC or OOC chat, even on the mobile phone. I had neither said anything that could be deemed unintentionally as discriminatory towards anybody, this is NOT the type of person I am

Why should we unban you ?: I believe this was an accident because I myself had said nothing of the sort in my experience on the server

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Funny how he doesn't show the clip of where he is in the wrong, and proceeds to kill me without a warning, which I understand he has been given a ban for. However I was using the so called 'discriminatory term' as a way of calling him a coward, mainly because of how he handled the situation so poorly and was very hot headed and also the fact he got 4 other random people to back him up when they hadn't even seen the incident, all against someone who was reasonably new to the server.  I did not mean to use the term in a homophobic fashion if that is how it came across and I apologise for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to make sure you wrote the rules find the rule you broke and quote it to us then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

'(C1.2)Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban' During the course of your roleplay experience do not express views that may be discriminatory or offensive towards another player, given that the server is for anyone and everyone to play there is no place for homophobia, racism, hate towards ones religion/background, sexism, hate towards ones gender/age or disabilities etc. This will result in a Permanent ban. This rule is in place because the roleplay server is intended for everybody to be able to play, no matter what gender, sexuality, religion, ethnic background, disabilities and age etc. It is also in place to make every member feel welcome in the GTA RP community.

Last edited by a moderator:
@max1234Do you understand that even if you are in a heated situation when something is not going your way, using discriminatory language is not acceptable?

Ok, unban has been issued, I don't expect to see you here again anytime soon.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back