What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 316 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryption

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harold Reese

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 316

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2222

What best describes this incident ?: Killing with no RP initiation (RDM), locking car whilst downed (exploiting), failure to act injured, potential combat logging.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Before I start, this recording is not mine - it is another member of the gang. I was not fully involved in the situation, however, I have an in-depth understanding of what happened.

Important Timestamps:
00:04 - Killed someone with no RP initiation
04:00 - Dead w/ Session ID
05:36 - Locking car whilst dead with someone in it
06:55 - Houdini

At 00:04 you can see someone in the green car killing someone with no RP initiation, unfortunately, there was no footage recorded before this so there isn't an easy way to prove that he was killed without initiation. At around 4 minutes in you see him dead in front of his car next to the wall showing his Session ID and a lack of acting injured, he was shot and therefore should've easily been acting injured, however, decided not to. At around 5:36 you see him lock the green car (though it isn't very obvious) in which you can just about hear the lock sound along with someone complaining that they've been locked in and the talk about lockpicking it later. Shortly followed at 6:55 you see him disappear, I am not completely certain it was a combat log, however, it was merely just a couple of minutes after he had been killed so I believe he had combat logged, although it is possible that his timer ran out and he decided to respawn and take the bleed out option.

Due to what we believe to be a combat log we didn't take it to TeamSpeak as we figured it wouldn't be possible to contact the person involved. Obviously, if it wasn't a combat log then that's unfortunate and we should've attempted to reach out and speak to the individual involved in TeamSpeak. Though based on his lack of wanting to follow rules I can only imagine he probably wouldn't want to go into TeamSpeak (though as I was not directly in this situation but on the radio it is hard for me to judge).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbpl33ajk7x0r42/Desktop%202021.07.09%20-%2022.22.51.03.DVR_Trim.mp4?dl=0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there.

When it comes to the claims of RDM, as you said yourself, the evidence is not sufficient. Locking the car when down is something that will be judged on a situational basis and in this case I don´t see quality RP going along with it. 

The breach of rule G4.4 is out of question and after checking the logs it became aparent that he did indeed combat log. 

Therefore the player will receive a permanent ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back