What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - parsival stone - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_unban

Unban Appeal for parsival _unban 

In-game Name: parsival_ stone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198071409527

Ban ID: rpuk#1592

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for being stupid and causing a problem to the server the staff and community because i let in game problems get personal

Why should we unban you ?: to be honest roleplay were right to ban me for what i did and what i caused. i tried to make an unban appeal after the 6 months which it stated for me to wait which was denied which i understood . its soon to be 1 year and i have come a long way from where i was and what happened that day. i would really appreciate 1 chance to show everything about my self has changed and that all i want to do is make friends on your city and just have fun and enjoy it with people on the server. as you can see before i made very close friends with some people on there and would really like the chance to come back and show you that after a year i am still so very keen and excited to play on your server and prove to you that all that isnt me no more i just want to play and have fun in rp thats it nothing more nothing less even if i have to spend jail time or a way to work in the city to prove im serious about wanting to come back. please may i have the chance to come back even if i am allowed on teamspeak first even helping anyone in channels or anything im trying to prove after a full year almost im so deadicated to wanting to play here.

thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked for due to bump for 3 days, its fine to edit but that comment was unecessary.

Appeal Denied, read the unban appeal rules and learn to follow them, first you bump it then you message me privately about it afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back