What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - charlie Cooke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby_Delta

Unban Appeal for charlie Cooke 

In-game Name: bobby delta

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199050782509

Ban ID: rpuk#4703

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: so at about 1.45 in the morning on the 10th i am pretty sure Ginge killed me in legion i was taken to pillbox i couldn't check in i went to sleep over night to wake back up in the morning bed still wasn't working i think i had about 8 mins left after opening a ticket and asking for staff in game nothing was working i went to sleep again woke back up to find out nuclear had respond to my ticket i admitted to him i had gone to sleep and come back as i didn't wanna lose all my stuff to a bug i should have just bleed out an opened a comp but i didn't think about making one i was just in the heat of the moment and wanting to save my stuff i understand i have mad a mistake i shouldn't have done it and i will learn from my mistakes and wont do it again!.

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because the eye feature wasn't working it didn't cross my mind to create a comp request at the heat of the moment i was concentrated on keeping my stuff i know i shouldn't of done it i will learn from my mistakes and wont do this again and bring more roleplay where i can to rpuk

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You state you learn from your mistake but again on your profile you have 5 warnings for breaking server rules and now ban for exploiting the system.

And 2 of the warning is the same issue. 

Why should we use more time on your when you clearly not learning or go by the server rules ?

You state you learn from your mistake but again on your profile you have 5 warnings for breaking server rules and now ban for exploiting the system.

And 2 of the warning is the same issue. 

Why should we use more time on your when you clearly not learning or go by the server rules ?
so i state from me learning from my mistakes it didn't cross my mind to bleed out and make a comp request to get the items back in the heat of the moment i just thought it was a little bit daft to die to a bug in the system i did open a ticket but didn't get a reply in time i asked for staff numerous times in (ooc) but didn't think there was none awake until nuclear spawned on me and asked why i had gone to sleep and i told him why its not just me that has been banned for this there has been numerous bans because of the bug yet nobody has jumped on the bug to sort it out this wouldn't of even happened if the Archies eye wasn't messed up and because i have had to go sleep 1 to try and sort it out i come back and get done for exploiting in a result of me going to sleep to try and sort it out i get perm banned.

As I explained to you ingame if you had not recieved an anwser from an admin in time you should have recorded the bug and file for compensation, now due to the relogings you blood timer got reset a couple of times meaning your (25min) which is how much time you would have had without relogs was overdue which means you would have died, due to that your items you had on you will be wiped from your inventory as if you died before you get unbanned.

Now you've told me ingame that you reloged to save your stuff and that you're not losing your items under these circumstances, so tell me why is it that your gear set is a bigger priority to you than following our server rules?

As I explained to you ingame if you had not recieved an anwser from an admin in time you should have recorded the bug and file for compensation, now due to the relogings you blood timer got reset a couple of times meaning your (25min) which is how much time you would have had without relogs was overdue which means you would have died, due to that your items you had on you will be wiped from your inventory as if you died before you get unbanned.

Now you've told me ingame that you reloged to save your stuff and that you're not losing your items under these circumstances, so tell me why is it that your gear set is a bigger priority to you than following our server rules?
I have thought long and hard what I have done and for the amount of time I have been in the server I should have know better I have let not just me down but many others like gang members and staff and many other mates in the city I Can only apologise for my actions I have done and if there is a second chance I will be making sure this or many other rules don’t get broken not just for me but from others and help out people where I can because the position I am in is not good ! .

Last edited by a moderator:

Now you've told me ingame that you reloged to save your stuff and that you're not losing your items under these circumstances, so tell me why is it that your gear set is a bigger priority to you than following our rules ?
in the heat of the moment I wanted to save my stuff as I said to you I game but the time I have had of I would of much rather of lost my stuff in the first place and not be in the position I am in now rules should come first and always should and if I get unbanned rules will come first as they should .

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, hello @Bobby_Delta

Looking over this whole issue, it seems to boil down to one simple issue. Do not log off in order to save your gear. Simple as that really. Sometimes you may lose your gear due to a bug etc, just put up a comp request. We deal with so many bans that could have just been sorted, had the person followed correct procedure. Your inventory gear has been wiped, you have lost your right to claim it back via comp request (for this situation only, you may continue to use the comp request system in future of course), and you will be unbanned now. 

Learn from this mistake, go forward, take care in what you do, unbans like this don't always happen so take this chance and improve in future. You know how to deal with the same situation next time. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back