What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Tommy dickfingers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy dickfingers

Unban Appeal for Tommy dickfingers 

In-game Name: ivor hardy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199083106574

Ban ID: rpuk#4706

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was role playing with another player and i had ears and voice box then i lagged hard and i had no ears or voice box then police wanted me then i went to do a restart come back and i was banned

Why should we unban you ?: because i feel it was not my fought if i lagged hard and i was willing to come straight back continue the roleplay

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
On 11/07/2021 at 18:35, Tommy dickfingers said:
Hello mate to be fair I never new that I had to report it to discord if you have connection/voice box/ears problems and I do remember the first incident and I come straight bk in when that happened I enjoy the game I love the roleplay and I like the server I am genuinely telling the truth I lost voice box and ears on the second time and the first time I couldn’t hear nothing what so ever so I’m not sure if it’s a server issue or my connection issue on both occasions I come straight back in to continue roleplay 

Many thanks 

@Tommy dickfingersDo you agree that is you are having connectivity problems or sound issues, you should have made the people in the situation aware so you can fix them, rather than just disconnecting?

@George Harris I completely understand I have been working on the issue and I may have fixed it and I completely understand that I need to make people aware in the future I will do so it’s just a learning curve for me again I am sorry 

@Tommy dickfingersIf I was to unban you I would not expect you to be back in this section of the forum again any time soon. Your inventory will also be wiped in line with the police arresting you and seizing the items. Do you agree?

Right, you player inventory and cash on hand has been wiped. Nothing else has been wiped. You now know what to do next time if you have connection issues. Welcome back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back