What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Shad0weg - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad0weg

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Banjo Williams

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198248079356

The date when this happened: 07/11/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So after a situation explained in the player report (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/132727-report-a-player-id-219-name-josh-cole-gta-rp/). I was robbing a Josh Cole for his pistol that he previously was flashing around, I waited for him at the hospital bed and had a standard pistol to his head at all times. He decided to not value his life and start running away even though he was at gun point. He ran away, I chased him down then he pulled out his gun after running for about 20 seconds out of the hospital and popped off a few shots at me so I shot back and killed him and before I could say anything he disconnects.

In my opinion I deserve a deagle pistol and a small amount of ammunition as he clearly had atleast 8/10 rounds which he shot at me.

Link to any evidence:

https://studio.youtube.com/video/jozXos40IGo/edit

Lost items and total value of compensation: Deagle / Standard pistol (Not sure which one thats your verdict on the video proof) and 10 - 12 pistol ammo.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

If you feel like you have lost items, the correct procedure is to first make a player report regarding the situation, (as you did) and await a response from the staff team.

Once the report has been approved and actioned, we can look into this compensation request.

Thats alright mate, my bad. In the tutorial it "advised" to make a report so I thought if I open it at the same time it can be solved. I'll wait for a response on the player report and then see what happens from there.

Hello there and thank you for your reply.

This compensation request will now be awaiting the outcome of the player report.

- Pending successful report a player -

Player report has come back successful, although due to the fair ban system I have also been penalized. What will the outcome of the comp request be?

Report has been actioned. 

Today I will be issuing you compensation for:
- 1x Pistol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compensation Request ACCEPTED.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need any help claim you compensation this may help: Claiming Your Compensation
Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back