What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Rithik - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rithik

Unban Appeal for Rithik 

In-game Name: Rithik Gogal

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198346976308

Ban ID: 4661

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had an extremely valuable item and some others in my inventory that i spent a very long time grinding to get. I was in a car with 3 others and we were surrounded by opposition gang members and had 0 chance of surviving. I then f8 quit as i saw my friends die. This was combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly, id like to say that what i did was incredibly stupid and selfish. I ruining the experience not only for myself, but the others within the server. I honestly regret what i did. I understand what i did was very wrong and goes against the rules. I have therefore read over the rules and made sure not to repeat this or break any other rules in the future. This is the first time playing RP and i have learnt a lot from this ban. What happened will never happen again and you will never see me being reported again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Quote me the rule and why you think its important we have that rule. 

Also tell me why you thought logging was your answer?

"(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)."

The rule clearly states that you cannot logout in any cases where u are immobile. For example, this could be in a chase or waiting for the medic. This is put in place so it mimics real life situations where if any of these scenarios were to happen, there is no logout option and no escaping the situation. Also, this allows there to be no unfair advantage between different characters which would ultimately ruin the experience of RP. It also ruins the fun. 

I never intended to combat log prior to the situation i got myself in. I was trying to make a name for myself and quite frankly, its embarrassing what i did. It was in the heat of the moment and within seconds i decided to just quit. What i did will never happen again. I have learnt my lesson and will promise to deal with the situation like that again. I will follow the rules and despite what situation i get myself in, ill handle it how its meant to be handled. This is the first and last time any rule breaking will happen.

@RithikYou received a ban previously to this permanent ban. 

I will follow the rules and despite what situation i get myself in
Why are you only deciding to follow the rules now, even after receiving a 24hr ban previously. That would have been enough for me to go read the rules and follow them

I received a 24hr ban before because i wasnt roleplaying to a high enough standard. I was new and didnt know the rules fully. I didnt understand the extent in which you had to roleplay. I learnt that lesson and moved forwards, but in regards to this ban, i have also learnt my lesson and im ready to move forward and itll never happen again like the previous ban will never get repeated. 

You learnt from your poor roleplay, but not for combat logging? 

'Heat of the moment' isn't an excuse. 

How are you going to reassure us that this will never happen again? 

I totally understand my excuse is quite frankly pathetic, but its genuinely how it happened and it was a pathetic escape from the situation. I am a firm believer in learning from mistakes and this is a perfect example. I made a huge mistake and it simply will never happen again. I have made myself aware of all the rules and ive learnt to control the situations im in much better. I know this wont happen again. I will never be banned as ive learnt about how to go about everything in a much less selfish way. I can only promise and show you that this will happen. 

@RithikYou wil be unbanned, I don't expect you to be back in this area of the forums again. Please make sure you read the rules again prior to connecting to the server

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back