What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Darren Cantium - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darren

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Darren Cantium

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198282012771

The date when this happened: 07/12/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Originally in Discord and transferred to here for comp request. Discord ticket has been closed.

Session ID 198, playing server now.... 12/07 22:46
I was being driven along bleeding out, and then the car went under the map and into water, I'm stuck here, still bleeding out
As I am bleeding out, I cannot access the menu to relog, I cannot access my phone or inventory. I cannot get out of the car or anything.
I was being driven by ID 211 Who was teleported back to the map when we hit the water under the map

I waited the full 20 minutes for any NHS to attend or for an admin in game to assist. But I died, and lost all of my things.
I would not have died if it wasn't for this problem and therefore would like compensation for this, please.

Around 12 minutes before the problem happened, I had £7,886 cash, 61 weed sativa, 1 bandage, 3 smartphones, 1 petrol can.

When I died, I lost 18 Weed Sativa, so I sold 43 of them, but cannot confirm the full amount of cash I lost.
Without watching the 12 minutes of drug dealing I cannot be sure exactly how much I got for each. According to my records, they sell for an average of £350 each, so I would say total cash I had on me was probably £22,936. I am sure neither of us want to watch 12 minutes of video to work it out exactly!

YouTube video of the incident:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azKX-OY81xM (Video processing ATM, but should be live shortly)

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azKX-OY81xM

Lost items and total value of compensation: £22,936 (Approx) 18 weed sativa, 1 bandage, 3 smartphones, 1 petrol can. (In cash, probably £30-32k worth in total)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Compensation Accepted: 

18 x Weed Sativa

1 x Bandage

3 x Smartphones

1 x Petrol Can

£20,636

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back