What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Darren Cantium - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darren

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Darren Cantium

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198282012771

The date when this happened: 07/12/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Session ID 137 after the 8pm server reset on 12th July.
Character - Darren Cantium.
I was roleplaying as normal, when all of a sudden, the server crashed. This was the server crash everybody had - unsure of exact timing, but I am sure you're aware of this.
Shortly before, I had dropped 500 Weed Sativa and 191 Weed Indica in a box to come back to, as I was drug dealing.
Before I had a chance to, the server crashed. I came back immediately when the server was back up but the box was no longer there.

Youtube video is still processing at the moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMrbLeW9p60

01:00 - 01:18 you can see me full the box.
The rest of the video shows the server crash, me re start the game, re-enter and it be missing. The black screen is because I record the 'game' and not the 'display'.
Also appears to have no audio, but I don't think this is a problem? I've adjusted my settings now for future.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMrbLeW9p60

Lost items and total value of compensation: 500 Weed Sativa and 191 Weed Indica (value of £394,600 (£280,000 + 114,600) when sold individually.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Compensation Accepted:

500 x Weed Sativa

191 x Weed Indica

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back