What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Drugs Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Not sure if it's just me but I've now failed to collect 5 or 6 times now.  People are not beating me the package either as I arrive at the pick up point about 1minute after receiving the text (I fly down as soon as I ask Gus).

I start by heading to the pick up point the text says then visit all pick up points, most of the time nothing is there.  Twice there has been a package at a different pickup; However when 'collected' had completed I got no drugs in my pockets.

I have no footage for previous attempts but have took it this time (if it is needed, it is a large capture) as there's a clear issue here.  I have only noticed this issue since Archie's eye was implemented into the city.

Done multiple pick ups and they seemed all fine for us or is it when you get a particular pick up point  

Different pick ups mate - not sure if I am coming behind someone who is messing it up by not collecting or something. 

I can briefly explain how/when this happens, because i encountered this bug enormous times already.

If you ask for a package, lets say Location #1, you get ditracted and you do not pick it up (and no one else collects it). Some time later you ask for another package, IF the location is not the same, the problem arises. Meaning, you will be able to "collect" it, but nothing comes out of it. You can even return to the first location and after "collecting" it nothing will happen. After this point, the packages are pretty much screwed up and will not work until the next restart.

steps are:
- get first message
- package is not collected
- ask for second location ( after the cooldown)
- package cannot be picked up anymore till the restart

I always RP it with "the guy got confused and doesn't know anymore where to deliver it, after the storm another mule will get contacted and will get this sorted out"

Last edited by a moderator:
I can briefly explain how/when this happens, because i encountered this bug enormous times already.

If you ask for a package, lets say Location #1, you get ditracted and you do not pick it up (and no one else collects it). Some time later you ask for another package, IF the location is not the same, the problem arises. Meaning, you will be able to "collect" it, but nothing comes out of it. You can even return to the first location and after "collecting" it nothing will happen. After this point, the packages are pretty much screwed up and will not work until the next restart.

steps are:
- get first message
- package is not collected
- ask for second location ( after the cooldown)
- package cannot be picked up anymore till the restart

I always RP it with "the guy got confused and doesn't know anymore where to deliver it, after the storm another mule will get contacted and will get this sorted out"
Hopefully they can find a fix for it as I haven't done the runs now because of these issues.

Just to note, the package can be collect it just needs a reset, I have had this bug a few times.
the fix I found was,
When I texted Gus there would be a package delivered but when I go to collect it there nothing there, then i check the location and go to the prevous location this will reset it and allow you to collect again after Texting Gus, you don't need to wait till storm.

pretty sure i have tried getting more packages after the bugged one and non of them worked, but hey.. I will try and check this gain 🙂 

Issue on the board Ref#84​

​

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed Pending Update

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back