What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Darren Cantium - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darren

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Darren Cantium

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198282012771

The date when this happened: 07/13/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: This is within the 8am - 4pm window.
I was driving along on my motorbike and accidentally hit another player. I can be seen clearly trying to avoid them. 02:05 - 02:15. - This may be insignificant, but thought it's worth mentioning in case they are hacking and this was their actions. I cannot get their ID as I did not stop to type the command.

You can then see that I try to deal drugs at a car. I get Archie's eye open, and I click to go and accept the 'offer drugs' but then it disappears, the bike starts driving and then Archie's eye appears again.
I tried braking, but it kept going.
I took my hands off the keyboard, but it continued to drive.
I tried to put cruise control on and off which didn't affect it, and it kept getting faster. I then manage to get it down a bit, but the bike keeps going.
Knowing I'd crash and die, I tried to jump at a low speed.
I jumped off and died.
A medic did not revive me even though I waited for them. I've cut the video short so I can write this while waiting for them and upload it.

Not sure if this is an Archie's eye bug, a hacker, or a bike fault... but all out of my control and I was doomed from the start.

My inventory can be seen at around 10 seconds in the video.
Happy to just be reimbursed for the cocaine.

Thank you for your time.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCtPeLDjgZE

Lost items and total value of compensation: 125 cut cocaine, 125 plastic bag. £97,500 street value (approx)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Knowing I'd crash and die, I tried to jump at a low speed.
Righty, you hopped off the bike at "55 MPH" that's not really low speed is it, to add you did not have a lot of health so whilst you might have survived if it was full that is not the case here. The only thing I can see is you throwing yourself off the bike, and if you look in the video there is a road ahead where you could have used it to help slow yourself down however you made the choice to jump off instead of breaking. You made a call and it did not end up in your favour. That being said,

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back